Atlantis Harborside Bahamas Exchange?

HeatherAnne

Mouseketeer
Hi,

We FINALLY became DVC members in November and we are thinking of taking a trip to the Carribean. Has anyone has ever stayed at the Harborside villas at the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas? We will be traveling with a 2 year old and would like a resort that would keep us ALL busy - just like WDW. Any information about this resort would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
HeatherAnne:) :) :)

We own also at Vistana, which is part of Starwood, which gives us direct access to Harborside, It is very difficult to get into, we stumbled upon it kind of last minute, but were very lucky, spoke with people that said it took forever to trade through II because of Starwoods trading deals. Anyway, it was wonderful!!! Bring a stroller. Atlantis is great, but Harborside is faraway enough to enjoy the Atlantis then come back to Harborside to relax. My kids 9 and 2 at the time loved it. We had a 1 bedroom deluxe, it was very large, the kids slept on the couch sleepsofa and the master bedroomwas huge, reminds me of OKW no that I think about it. We had a washer and dryer, jacuzzi, screened in patio. Nice walk through the marina to the Atlantis. Okay restaurant on site. and free access to the Atlantis grounds, pools and the Dig. Feel free to e-mail me directly if you have further questions - hope you can get in!!! Kimbyct@aol.com

Atlantis has been removed from the DVC exchange list. I'd look for a direct exchange. It was closed for repairs, don't know if it's reopened yet or not but should be even more difficult to get for a while due to that issue.

Hey Heather Anne! I'm a Heather Ann. I saw a special on the Atlantis Resort yesterday on Discovery Channel, it was gorgeous! Good luck on getting a stay there :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!