Atlantis Aquaventure sold out! Has anyone used Comfort Suites?

no, it would only be an additional $40 if you had another adult and even then it would reflect in the estimated total. If you want to confirm this, go to their site and play around with the rates. 2 Adults and 1 kid will always be $40 less than 3 adults.

Okay, thanks, that makes sense. I had played around with the number of kids in the room and wasn't seeing a difference, but didn't even think to adjust the number of adults. (DOH!) When I play around with the number of adults, it does adjust by $40 each... Thanks for getting me through my brain freeze. ;)

not sure you figured that correct, though they are less than clear with their estimated totals.

-Base Rate = $210.00
-Energy Surcharge for 2 Adults= $25.90($12.95 x 2)
-Tax @ 18% = $37.80

Total for room = $273.70, thats the number they gave you

The only additional to pay is the $5 per person for housekeeping, I dont recall if they charge that for kids but figure 10-15 dollars. So you should be saving closer to $150.00 less cabfare.

I hope you're right, but this is what it says when I price it. Maybe that $12.95 Occupancy Tax is the same as the $12.95 Energy Surcharge? Plus, I was figuring it out for 3 people and not 2, because I thought I had to include my DD.

Estimated Total: $273.70 (US Dollar) including taxes of: 18.00%, and a tax of: 12.95 PER PERSON PER DAY Occupancy Tax

Sub Total: $210.00
*Estimated Tax: $ 63.70
Estimated Total:$273.70

Hotel Alerts: Must have one adult 21 years or older in each room. Energy surcharge: 12.95 per person per night. Housekeeping gratuities: 5.00 per person per night. These are additional charges not included in nightly estimated total and must be paid directly at the hotel. Persons 16 and older are charged as adults. 3rd/4th person charged 40.00 per night + tax and service charges.

Thanks so much! I'm all about saving a few dollars so I can spend them on something else!!

You can also book the Atlantis Aquaventure through Majestic Tours Bahamas. The cost is 120.00 per adult and 80.00 per child. We just did this for our cruise next week. We pick up the tickets in the Atlantis Coral Towers. This is also good for those that need one extra ticket.

Enjoy!
princess: Crystal

never heard of them, off to check them out, thank you!

main dining is 5:45 now correct? So you want to be on the boat at 4:45? It it were me I would leave atlantis at 4:15 then. Traffic can be snarled in the afternoon and the way back is actually a longer trip than the way there. Sounds odd but it is due to the way you came being a one way street. So to go back they need to take you through the back part of town.

If you are running a little late, do yourself a favor and DO NOT tell the driver you need to hurry, he may take that to heart and drive like a maniac. It falls under the "be careful what you wish for" category.

lol it's the norm for taxi's in Nassau, if they can find open road via the back alleyways, they put NYC cabbies to shame:laughing:

Just curious as to what happens if the day you are in Nassau, the weather is really bad or you can't dock in Nassau for some reason.

If you booked Comfort Suites, (either with points or normally) is that refundable?

Also, we did the Disney Tour. We didn't have a tour of the grounds at all. They gave us the wrist bands, pointed out the directions of where we could eat and let us go. I'm not sure how that is more difficult than going to CS, checking in and out, then getting over to Atlantis, etc. CS is just normally cheaper but that's only depending on the number of people you have and the time of year.

Have fun whichever way you go.

Trip insurance would cover if you factored it into your quote

Choice cancellation policy is indicated on their website as to each hotel's policy

We've found them cheaper for 3 pp, but only have 2 this time & figured it'd be easier to just book DCL's version. Surprised to read another post it was booked 75 days prior:confused3. Considering the snorkle in the tank version, another $80 or so hopefully, it'll be open when it's my turn to book.

Just booked a rm for 1 nt at the Comfort Suites for our July Cruise 251.00 a nt(with AAA discount) We are a family of 5 and the hotel only allows 4 in a rm. I then went to Majestic tours and bought a 1 day pass for one of my kids
(90.00). Even with the taxes and fees that CS charges and even adding in 50.00 for a taxi 2 and from the ship I saved myself 309.00 if I was to book with DCL. Pretty gd I think.

After reading all the info called CS direct and told Ashley that there was a rate online $296 .....she confirmed she could book that for us.....yea!! Saved over $200.....

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter