Atlanta to The Fort - Transport my Golf Cart for $

jason_rving

I'd rather be at Fort Wilderness.
Just wondering if anyone else is going to the Fort from the Atlanta area and will also be there in late Dec through New Year's.

We have a Fifth wheel so we can't tow our Golf Cart. If you have room on your trailer for an additional Golf Cart I'll pay you. It could off set your gas money! Message me if you can help. Thanks,

Someone from North Atlanta must have some extra room on their trailer.....

I can't help you, but I didn't want you to think everyone is just ignoring you :)

Just wondering if anyone else is going to the Fort from the Atlanta area and will also be there in late Dec through New Year's.

We have a Fifth wheel so we can't tow our Golf Cart. If you have room on your trailer for an additional Golf Cart I'll pay you. It could off set your gas money! Message me if you can help. Thanks,

I have an idea. Buy my 2008 Keystone Cougar 310SRX 5th wheel with a garage for a golf cart lol. I'm just kidding, but I am thinking of downsizing. It works really well to carry camping gear and a golf cart though.

I have an idea. Buy my 2008 Keystone Cougar 310SRX 5th wheel with a garage for a golf cart lol. I'm just kidding, but I am thinking of downsizing. It works really well to carry camping gear and a golf cart though.

I have another great idea, you could drive up hear and camp in North Georgia for a few days and swing by my house and pick up the Golf cart in your Cougar on your way back down. Then you could bring it back after the first of the year! Gas is cheap right now too, doesn't that sound like a great plan??!

I have another great idea, you could drive up hear and camp in North Georgia for a few days and swing by my house and pick up the Golf cart in your Cougar on your way back down. Then you could bring it back after the first of the year! Gas is cheap right now too, doesn't that sound like a great plan??!

Have you thought about having a platform mounted to your camper Jason? I've been where you're at trying to get 4 wheelers to a place in N. GA and didn't have the room. I have a lot of links if you're interested in seing options out there.

Have you thought about having a platform mounted to your camper Jason? I've been where you're at trying to get 4 wheelers to a place in N. GA and didn't have the room. I have a lot of links if you're interested in seing options out there.

Yes, thought about it and have seen pictures on the Golf Cart sites. I think it might put too much stress on my frame and would overload the axles of my Cedar Creek. I replaced the axles last year as they were from the bad AlKO batch. In doing my homework on the replacements I now know what the ratings are and mean and I think a 700lb golf cart along with the fiver loaded for the Fort would overload them.

I would not advise installing anything on the rear of your unit. I have seen these type of rear hang on carriers break the framework and crack the body on even large 5th wheel campers. That's a lot of weight bouncing back there. Had a Challenger 5th wheel came through the shop with a rack on the back that had a crack from the slide room opening to the roof opening up about 1/4 inch from the flexing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter