Atlanta Hotels

hollieplus2

<font color=blue>Tags always make people happy<br>
We are going to see the Cubs play at Turner Field and need to find a hotel. I have never been to Atlanta but have heard it's not the greatest area. Where should I look for hotels. I found the Hilton Airport hotel but don't know if it's in a good area or if I should try somewhere else in the city. Any help would be appreciated. I don't want to pay too much but I do want something other than the Econolodge. We are staying two nights and want to make it a weekend getaway so something kind of nice. Thanks. :confused3

Darn and i was baout to recommed the econolodge(or maybe travelodge, i think travelodge but dotn remeber it was some lodge..lol) we stayed there threenights and had a
a good time and also free breakfast and it was CHEAP compared to everything else, it was clean too, oh well, hope someone else can help you out with a nicer hotel. Let me know if you want to knwo which one we stayed at. it was right in downtown and we walked to the olympic park and to the cnn thing, it was a few blocks walk but it was also right nex tto the highway that gets you to the cubs field.

We've stayed at the Hilton at the airport--very nice and safe. There's also a nice Hampton there by the airport. The Hilton downtown is also a great hotel.

ANne

I have traveled to Atlanta 3 times over the past 5 years for Softball tournaments and have stayed at the Hyatt on Windy Hill Rd each time. The hotel is great with true 2 room suites and you can't believe how cheap it is. I think we paid $80 a night with our group rate. See if they will give you the ASA Softball rate. They host a bunch of tournaments in that area and always have ASA rates available. It was about 1o minutes away from Turner if I recall correctly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter