Ate well at the World!

nemofans

DIS Veteran
We came back from our trip on Sunday. I had a few ADRs made for our week, but we were able to make same ADRs while there as well as do walk ups & get seated in 5 minutes at some great restaurants.

Our arrival day (Sunday), we had ressies at Calif Grill & loved everything we ate. The goat cheese polenta was so delicious that I wish I had a bowl of it right now.:lovestruc

Monday, I didn't have an ADR, but we got into O'hana for dinner by doing a walk up & were seated in 5 min.

Tuesday, we ate at Contemp Cafe at CR & it was gross. :mad: It was like eating frozen meals that were microwaved. We never ate there again & we stayed at CR.

Wed, we had Chef Mickeys ADR for breakfast which we enjoyed. I gotta have my mickey waffles! We walked up to Tony's Town Square for dinner & were seated in 5 min. We were pleasantly surprised here & enjoyed our meal.

Thurs, we had ADRs for Le Cellier for lunch & Biergarten for dinner. It was our 1st time eating al Le Cellier & it's now one of our favs! Yum! Yum! Biergarten was good too. My DH really liked it. The atmosphere was fun.

Friday, I got same day ressies for Brown Derby for lunch & Narcoossee's for dinner, more of our favs. The cobb salad is so good at BD! The desserts are amazing at Narcoossee's & so are the scallops!

Saturday, we at dinner at TRex Cafe (my DS's choice). Cool atmosphere, especially the ice age area, but the food is just okay. Just like Rainforest Cafe.

Sunday (departure day), we had breakfast ADR for O'hana but never made it. My DS started throwing up the night b4, so we chilled in the room til time to catch the ME bus.

It was great to get some last minute seating at such great restaurants! The only ADR we couldn't get was for Boma for dinner, but that's something we can look forward to on our next trip.

sounds like you had a good time and some extra pixie dust getting into those restraurants.......thanks so much for taking the time to tell us .......Hope your son is feeling better too...

thanks again

Glad you enjoyed good eating throughout your trip!

I also LOVED the goat cheese polenta at Cali Grill :cloud9: , and I don't normally even enjoy goat cheese.

Thanks! It took a few days, but he is back to normal now.
I really wish I had asked for the goat cheese polenta recipe. Not that I could make it as well as them, but it would be fun to try. More than likely it won't be on the menu anymore on our next trip since we only go every 2 yrs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter