At TS can you get both coffee and soda?

cavepig

DIS Veteran
At TS restaurants can you get coffee as well as a soda or do they only allow you one type of beverage? Thanks!

I'm pretty sure you have to choose except at breakfast where you can get coffee and juice.

yeah, I know at breakfast you get 2 beverages, but wasn't sure about lunch or dinner. At buffets I've been able to do a soda and coffee, but not sure on a regular TS since it does say one beverage.

I just returned and heard the server at LeCellier tell the table next to us that you can only get one beverage. They asked this exact question. They wanted coffee with desert and the server suggested they get water with their meal or be willing to pay the extra. Whenever I've used the DDP I've been charged extra for coffee if I have a beverage first. Since I know that, I will often now get water and coffee. The last place that I went to that I got charged for the coffee was at Cape May. I'm not sure if this is only for those on the DDP or all.

I think it depends on the restaurant.

Last trip, we got as many different soft drinks as we wanted everywhere except Coral Reef, which was the only restaurant to charge us for coffee.

My understanding is that at all you can eat/fixed price restaurants, you can have as many refillable drinks as you'd like for the fixed price but at restaurants where you order from a menu, you can only choose one to be covered by your dining credit. You're always welcome to order the second drink but you'll be charged for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter