At the dolphin need iPhone charger

dara00

DIS Veteran
I forgot my phone charger and need to plug in my phone. Anyone have one I can use?? It's the iPhone 5.

This happened to us once (not at Disney) and concierge had one for us to use. You might want to check with them.

I forgot my phone charger and need to plug in my phone. Anyone have one I can use?? It's the iPhone 5.

Ask concierge. There is also an Apple store in Orlando where you would be able to get one for sure. you can also try and shopping courier, they can often bring you what you need but it will cost you a charge along with the cost of the charger.

4200 Conroy Rd.
Orlando, FL 32839
(407) 352-5551
Store hours:
Mon - Sat: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Sun: 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.

I feel your pain!!!!! :scared: I would recommend taking a taxi to Walmart and buying a cord, even if you found someone to borrow from today you'd still need a charger for the rest of your trip. Call Walmart first to make sure they have a cord for the 5. GOOD LUCK!

Concierge doesn't have one. I asked at the swan and beach club too! I don't know if walmart carries the charger yet.

Concierge doesn't have one. I asked at the swan and beach club too! I don't know if walmart carries the charger yet.

The Apple store would. You could call them and ask if they could send you one if you can't get over there. You'd have to pay for the courier/postage but Apple have good customer service, they will go their best to get it to you (that has been my experience with Apple stores)

Ask concierge. There is also an Apple store in Orlando where you would be able to get one for sure. you can also try and shopping courier, they can often bring you what you need but it will cost you a charge along with the cost of the charger.

4200 Conroy Rd.
Orlando, FL 32839
(407) 352-5551
Store hours:
Mon - Sat: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Sun: 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.

If you find a store that has it in stock, and you don't want to take a cab or rent a car, the people at WeGoShop might pick it up and deliver it for you. The contact information should be at WeGoShop.com

Disney missed the boat on this one. Several years ago, I found myself without a BlackBerry charger (before my conversion to iPhone). I was shocked to see that Disney didn't have a location selling cords of all sizes and varieties.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter