At HHN...Blood bag shots...

Poohgirl

New DVC member, SSR<br><font color=deeppink>Learne
To my surprise these bag shots are actually "sex on the beach" jelly shots...very yummy.

My husband had to have one but could not figure out what it was. I will be sure to tell him thanks. They are very cool looking so it is a good souvenir to have.

'Sex on the Beach' is a cocktail made of vodka, peach schnapps, cranberry juice, and orange juice.

Yum! :drinking1 :drinking1 :drinking1 :drinking1

'Sex on the Beach' is a cocktail made of vodka, peach schnapps, cranberry juice, and orange juice.

Yum! :drinking1 :drinking1 :drinking1 :drinking1

With all that booze in it,I guess its worth the $6--Two or three of them is all you need..;) Unless your like me:cool2:

After the week I've had, I could use a couple of those right now! We leave next Friday and all I can say is that's not soon enough!

Just got home. I was not impressed with the Blood Bags. They looked cool, but they were so impractical. If it had a liquid shot in it, it would have made it 100 times better. it was so difficult to get the jello through the straw. I did one, but i made a mess out of it. I was sticky and gross while waiting in line. After that, I just started doing straight shots of vodka :)

Just got home. I was not impressed with the Blood Bags. They looked cool, but they were so impractical. If it had a liquid shot in it, it would have made it 100 times better. it was so difficult to get the jello through the straw. I did one, but i made a mess out of it. I was sticky and gross while waiting in line. After that, I just started doing straight shots of vodka :)

Yeah, I don't like having to work that hard for my buzz either! lol. ;) At least with the syringes you could push the booze out.

I was REALLY hoping they were going to have Jekyll & Hyde liquor shots in them. Talk about yummy!

We don't go until the end of Oct, but you KNOW I will have to buy one just for the bag! lol. :rolleyes:

Can't you roll the bag up from the end to squeeze the yummy goo out? :confused:

I'll definitely be getting some blood bags but don't really want to get slimed by them! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter