at Harrods now!

We've just sat down in the Disney cafe in Harrods for lunch it looks lovely a real good Disney fix!

I pop into London quite frequently and had absolutely no idea that there was a Disney Cafe in Harrods. Just googled it and think the menu looks good.
Hope you had a great lunch. Was going to pop into the V&A museum in January (down the road from Harrods) so think I'd better go and have lunch in Harrods as it would be rude not too..:goodvibes

The food was lovely. It was really busy I asked the waitress if they'll keep e cafe there after Christmas and she said they are goin to see how busy it is once the grotto closes. The kids got free ears after the meal, Minnie ears for the girls and sorcerer Mickey for the boys. If you get a chance do go xx

The food was lovely. It was really busy I asked the waitress if they'll keep e cafe there after Christmas and she said they are goin to see how busy it is once the grotto closes. The kids got free ears after the meal, Minnie ears for the girls and sorcerer Mickey for the boys. If you get a chance do go xx

oh no....didn't realise it was a just a Christmas thing:sad1: I hope they do keep it as I really want to go now and was definately avoiding going into London this side of Christmas. :santa:

Glad a good time was had by all.:goodvibes

Sounds and looks really lovely, it would be great if they did keep it there after christmas, it would be a lovely bit of Disney magic for my DD's 18th b'day in february pixiedust:

It really was disney magic. We had to wait about 20 minutes for a table so if it stays busy hopefully they'll keep it there. It wasn't very well 'signposted' so I just hope that people will still be able to find it once the grotto closes. It would be great if disney realised what a great market there is for disney cafes in UK, hope you get to go xx

It really was disney magic. We had to wait about 20 minutes for a table so if it stays busy hopefully they'll keep it there. It wasn't very well 'signposted' so I just hope that people will still be able to find it once the grotto closes. It would be great if disney realised what a great market there is for disney cafes in UK, hope you get to go xx

At a Euro Disney SCA shareholders meeting a few years ago it was mentioned that they were looking into expanding into Europe with Disney Stores with themed resturants next door which would feature Disney Character dining experiances. A kind of mini Disney Village / Downtown Disney shopping, experiance. Then the financial crisis hit and the plans were shelved.

I visted the Harrods store a few weeks ago, for a pop-up store it is very well themed. The cafe was not open then but I'm in London again next week so might be poping in again to visit the cafe.

I really have to go and see it! Hopefully Sunday will be a bit quieter than Saturday. Saturdays at Harrods are :crowded: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter