At Disneyland Now

Casey's Mommie

Nothing makes a Mommy happier than hearing her bab
We arrived yesterday around 4. It was busy, but not crazy. I expect it to be more busy today since local APs aren't blocked.

We'll probably spend a lot of the day at Disney CA and here at the HoJos swimming.

We're here until Wednesday morning, so I'm hoping Monday and Tuesday prove to be a lot lighter!

Gee, from the reports I am getting it seems that there may not be any light days anymore unless it rains!!I usually go during the Summer when it is crazy busy and I actually do not mind the crowds and do either parent swap or fastpass..so not a big deal to me. This next trip is in off-season so I am anxious to see how different our experience will be!! Hope you have a blast!!:thumbsup2

I thought I read somewhere this last week several schools were still out in the area.....:confused3... I could be off on this one.

Schools were still out last week for a lot of area schools. Most if not all schools should be back starting tomorrow. The park really cleared out tonight after the fireworks. BTMR was a walk on from 9 o'clock until closing. And really, we didn't wait for anything except Indy after we got back in the parks around 6. And Indy was really only a 10 minute wait at 9:45.

Anyway, it was a good weekend to go we decided. Hopefully Monday and Tuesday will also be awesome.

Gee, from the reports I am getting it seems that there may not be any light days anymore unless it rains!!I usually go during the Summer when it is crazy busy and I actually do not mind the crowds and do either parent swap or fastpass..so not a big deal to me. This next trip is in off-season so I am anxious to see how different our experience will be!! Hope you have a blast!!:thumbsup2

In addition to trying to second guess the AP blockout days, you also have to figure out when the year round schools are on and off. From what I remember hearing, everybody should be back to work and school by now, so this week should be nice, but don't forget Martin Luther King day off :headache:

There are also two 3 days weekends coming in February for most SoCal schools. Monday 2-8 and Monday 2-15.

We go almost every year during Martin Luther King weekend and it's never crowded. I'm always surprised seeing as it's a 3-day weekend. In fact, last year we were only there for 2 days and by the afternoon of the second day we were all wandering around going 'what should we do now? we've done everything already.' I guess most people are recovering from Christmas and don't want to spend money on a vacation?

We go almost every year during Martin Luther King weekend and it's never crowded. I'm always surprised seeing as it's a 3-day weekend. In fact, last year we were only there for 2 days and by the afternoon of the second day we were all wandering around going 'what should we do now? we've done everything already.' I guess most people are recovering from Christmas and don't want to spend money on a vacation?

Glad to hear that as we arrive this Saturday. I understand there is a big convention in town, but Southern Cal AP's are blocked this weekend. Hopefully it balances out so the crowds aren't too bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter