At Contemporary now-monorail question

bamberc

Earning My Ears
We have 7:30am breakfast at Ohana on Friday. Can we make it in time if we take the monorail? Or should we drive? I asked at the front desk, and the young man didn't seem too sure.

You will be fine taking the monorail. The resort monorail starts running at 6:30 or 7, I forget which. So even if it's 7, you should have plenty of time.

You'll totally be fine. There's only stop between those 2 resorts and Ohana is right there in the GCH when you get off the monorail! Easy peasy :)

We stayed at CR, a few weeks ago. We were going from Poly (where we had ADR's at Kona) on to DHS. We prefer to drive to DHS, so I drove the car over and the rest of the family rode the monorail. I had time to park, check in, and check out Trader Jack's before they made it. You should be fine on the monorail, but if pressed for time drive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter