Assistance pass Universal Hollywood

CeCe0906

Mouseketeer
We will be doing a day at Universal Hollywood at the end of an upcoming summer DL trip. I have purchased the express pass version of the tickets for us. At Disney my granddaughter uses a DAS, since we have the express pass, is there any value to stopping at guest services to set up the assistance pass ? Since I think that we would use the same lines. Unless we can use the Asstance pass where Express is unavailable, if any,?

The only "attraction" that I know of that doesn't take Universal Express is Ollivander's Wand shop.

I guess the kids play area do not as well (dino play near jurassic world ride, and another near minions ride), but they don't need it.

The character meets don't take it either, but I am not sure if DAS (assistance pass) would help for that. The lines typically are not that long for them.

If you are already getting universal express unlimited, I don't see the point to get DAS. If you have the base version of universal express, there may be a good reason to get the DAS, if you think you want to ride a ride more than once.

Please note that there are two versions of Universal Express. One lets you ride each only once, the unlimited version lets you ride all rides as many times as you want. I believe they let you upgrade at the park to the unlimited, if you already paid for the once per ride version.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter