ASMU Fridge Swap! Sign up here!

I'm going in september of NEXT year...so if we can keep it going I will be sure to apply for the list then LOL.

But honestly. going Sept 3/07 till Sept 10/07. So if anyone else is planning on going then I would be interested in starting or getting into a fridge swap next year.

Hippity hop, back to the top!

And everyone, please read the fridge swap sticky at the top of the Budget Board page!

:sunny:

Yes, the information will be valuable. Once we get enough people interested, we'll hammer out all the details on how to handle these issues they brought up! :thumbsup2

Just checking to see if anyone, anyone else is interested in a refrigerator swap at ASMU, it would be so great if this can work out!!!!! :cool1:

Tami

We will be at the Movies from November 26th (sunday) until December 1st (Friday). We will have a car so we will be able to pick it up and drop it back off at the Music.

Hi all! I was wondering if there are any openings for Oct 14-19? We will be staying at ASMU those dates and would love a fridge, but hate the $10 a day price. Feel free to PM me! Thanks!

momof2disneybabies said:
Hi all! I was wondering if there are any openings for Oct 14-19? We will be staying at ASMU those dates and would love a fridge, but hate the $10 a day price. Feel free to PM me! Thanks!

It looks like your dates would be available. I think we really need to start moving on this if we are going to have it arranged for CowboyCO's visit. I notice we have two diser's asking about overlapping dates in the week between Nov./Dec.

So, just checking since I haven't heard or seen anything.....Just wondering if CowboyCo has decided to go ahead and buy one....or where we are at, if we have missed this visit, does the next one in line want to get anything going?

Tami

Things weren't coming together fast enough for me to do it.. We leave in 36 hours. For those wanting to keep trying, Id recommend PMing everyone start a new thread! Good Luck! (No fridge for me - bummer)

Since, it looks like this thread has lost steam, I am going to start a new thread and carry everyone's dates over so we can keep the list in the top post, if there are no objections. I will try to come back to this post and add a link to the new post.

Bumping one more time in case anyone subscribed to this thread hasn't made it to the new thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter