ASMU Fridge Swap! Sign up here!

CowboyCO

DIS Veteran
Is anyone interested in setting up a fridge swap for All Star Music?

I've seen the posts for all the POP Fridge Swaps and wondered if anyone has anything going for ASMU.

I am not interested in $10 per day for a fridge. :crazy2: That would pay for a hotel at the airport the night before we go to WDW!

Here's who we have so far:

CowboyCO 9/29-10/6
Tamis3girls 10/21-10/26
Badblackpug 11/3-11/13
ChristmasSurprise 12/9-12/17
mbb 12/18-26

We can get a nice 4.3 C.F. refrigerator through Staples for $175 including free shipping to ASMU. It would have room for 2-liter bottles, has a door mounted can dispenser and several racks. There is no freezer so no one has to worry about defrosting anything.

What do you think ASMU folks? We can work out the details if we get enough interest! :thumbsup2

Oooh count me in!!! :Pinkbounc I will be there 10/3 - 10/13. How doe this work?

It may also be good to post on "resorts" page and "welcome" page

badblackpug said:
Oooh count me in!!! :Pinkbounc I will be there 10/3 - 10/13. How doe this work?

Hey-- thanks for the interest! I was starting to think that my family is the only one staying at Music! Since you are staying there at the end of my stay (sept 29-Oct 6), we could exchange cell numbers and I could pass it on to you on the 5th, the day before we leave. That would give you from the Oct. 5th-13th. Does that sound reasonable?

Not sure about the details, but depending on how many people, we all split the cost of the fridge. Maybe $10-15 per family. The first user orders the fridge ( I'd be happy to volunteer if there's no families before Sept 29th)

They each send their money to the first user via paypal, for example. First User has it delivered to ASMU before their stay. After using it, wipe it out, rebox it it and label it with the name, address, phone and ressie number of the next user and leave at the desk (they have storage areas for items delivered for guests). The next user does the same and so on...

Foe convenience the first user coul make sure there are blank sticky labels, a sharpie and maybe tape in the box for each user.

I hope we can get enough people to do this! There's only about three weeks until one would need to be ordered to get there by my dates (9/29-10/6).

I'll update the original post to reflect our two dates and see if we get more! We're motorin! :moped:

Tamis3girls said:
We will be there 10-21 to 10-26,

Count me in if the details can get worked out,

Tami

Tami-- I've added you to the list! We're getting there!

We'll be there 12/9-17. If the swap makes it that far, we would definitely participate. I haven't seen this mentioned on the resort board (saw Pop swap threads), have you posted over there?

Christmas Surprise said:
We'll be there 12/9-17. If the swap makes it that far, we would definitely participate. I haven't seen this mentioned on the resort board (saw Pop swap threads), have you posted over there?

Yes I have posyed it on resorts, family and it was also posted on welcome board. I need to bump them again. I've added you to the list!

We're at Music from December 18-26

Let me know how much, and who to send the $$ to!

Thanks for putting this together!

:thumbsup2

:sunny:

That's great mbb!! I'll add you to the calender!

And Christmas in Disney! I hope you have a joyous holiday!

I was just reading some of the Pop swap threads and someone mentioned the CM said to make sure to keep the box to pack the refrigerator back in if it needed to be stored in bell services. I assume the same would apply to ASMu.

Also bumping us back onto page one. Where are all the November ASMu guests?

Oh Crikey! I am a moron! I will be there 11/3 - 11/13!!!!!!! :blush: (not 10/3 to 10/13) Sorry...if you could rearrange the schedule?

I will get it corrected badblackpug-- thanks for the update!

Feel free to continue to spread the word on the boards-- as will I!

I'm beginning to think that a majority of DISers are staying at POP! :confused3

C'mon ASMU families! :stir: :stir:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter