ASMu Family Suite Q

DisneyGuy758

Let's go Murphys!
Does anyone know if any of the family suites at ASMu have the option of an adjoining single room? I'm looking to have my mother accompany us, and she'd like her own room, but we want a family suite. She wants to be able to have some private time.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Andre
pirate:

Does anyone know if any of the family suites at ASMu have the option of an adjoining single room? I'm looking to have my mother accompany us, and she'd like her own room, but we want a family suite. She wants to be able to have some private time.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Andre
pirate:

If by adjoining you mean next to then yes some of the Suites have standard rooms next door. If you are looking for a Family Suite that connects (has a inside door) to a standard than the answer is no. The way the Family Suites are laid out there is no room for a connecting door.

Here is the layout of a Family Suite.

ASMusic_FamSuite_layout.jpg

Family Suites at All Star Music.

Here is a little more info about the Family Suites:

DH and I stayed in a Family Suite at All Star Music ( a value resort) last Sept. (2006)

We really enjoyed the Queen size bed, the kitchenette with the microwave, having a sofa and cushioned chair to sit on and relax after a day at the parks before retiring for the evening.

I thought the pullouts very comfortable.

They are designed so the back cushion and seat cushion of the pullout support the pullout. There is no meatle bar to hurt the sleepers back.

Info thread--Pullouts in Family Suites at ASMU with photos of how the pullout is supported.

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?p=18100990#post18100990

Here is my review of the Suites:

www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=17640774&postcount=7

For more photos and info please see this info thread:

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1392879

Have fun at Disney wherever you choose to stay!:wizard:

Thank you Minnie. You answered my question. I was interested in connecting rooms. Since they don't have them available, I'm happy to hear that they do, in fact, have single rooms next to the suites.

We stayed in one of the suites last August, and it was WONDERFUL. We were in the last suite on the front of the Jazz building, which one were you in?

Thanks for the info!

Andre
pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter