Asian Noodle Bowl @ Kona Cafe Pho?

disneylove16

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if anyone who has had the Asian Noodle Bowl at Kona tell me how similar it is to Pho? DH doesn't like Asian food at all, but loves Pho. He dint want to try Kona Cafe because of the lack of things he'd eat on the menu, but I saw a photo of the noodle bowl on yelp, and it looks like Pho to me!

Also, I do know about the Pho at Skipper Canteen, but their menu doesn't appeal to me. Thanks!

It seemed more like a bowl of ramen to us. I have to say my sister did not like this at all. The sushi is good if he likes that.

From my memory, it is not very similar to Pho at all. It's not very broth-y. I don't even remember any broth in there, actually. Just the sauce used on the noodles.

It's definitely not Pho.

Thank you, @SillyFamily I'm sorry your sister didn't enjoy it. Does she like pho? The only reason I ask, is I can see someone who hasn't eaten pho comparing it to ramen. DH does like ramen too, so that may work out.

@Disney Khaleesi thank you! Just to clarify, are you referring to the Asian noodles (which is more like a lo mein dish) or the Asian Noodle bowl? The one I'm referring to is[GALLERY=]
kona-cafe-asian-noodle-bowl-2.jpg
[/GALLERY]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter