Artist Point or WCC for Thanksgiving?

MagicKingdom4Ever

Mouseketeer
We are so excited for our Thanksgiving trip! We are deciding between Artist Point and Whispering Canyon Cafe for Thanksgiving dinner. Has anyone been to either of these for the holiday? We haven't been to either. We also have one person in our party who does not eat meat. Thanks for any input!

I've never eaten at WCC, but Artist Point is my favorite restaurant hands down at WDW. I am a vegetarian and we were just there in October. The portobello soup is delicious! I LOVE it! I had the freeform lasagna which was good, too. Don't know if the person eats fish, but my husband had scallops and they were amazing! We are planning a trip for next Christmas, and are hoping to eat here for Christmas Eve.

MagicKingdom4Ever said:
We are so excited for our Thanksgiving trip! We are deciding between Artist Point and Whispering Canyon Cafe for Thanksgiving dinner. Has anyone been to either of these for the holiday? We haven't been to either. We also have one person in our party who does not eat meat. Thanks for any input!

We had TG dinner at WCC 2 years ago and thought it was very good!

Are you going this thanksgiving?

Also, meant to add, not much to eat at WCC if you don't do meat. I would take a look at the menus on allears which might help you decide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter