Artist Point Driving

I’ve heard about the three hour pass, but we go to WDW 2 or 3 times a year for a total of 14 to 21 days. We have been going since 1984 lol. We have gone to dinner at almost all of the resorts - Contemporary, Grand Floridian, Boardwalk, etc. We have never once in all those visits been given a three-hour parking pass. I’m not saying they don’t exist - maybe it’s the norm at the busiest times of year. Nor am I saying it isn’t a good idea, since it doesn’t seem like a meal should take longer than that. Just seems strange that in all those visits we’ve never been given a time limit.

I’ve heard about the three hour pass, but we go to WDW 2 or 3 times a year for a total of 14 to 21 days. We have been going since 1984 lol. We have gone to dinner at almost all of the resorts - Contemporary, Grand Floridian, Boardwalk, etc. We have never once in all those visits been given a three-hour parking pass. I’m not saying they don’t exist - maybe it’s the norm at the busiest times of year. Nor am I saying it isn’t a good idea, since it doesn’t seem like a meal should take longer than that. Just seems strange that in all those visits we’ve never been given a time limit.
They actually do exist. We got on at the Poly on New Year's Eve last year. Oddly, it was just a little paper card that had the date on it and said we should leave after 3 hours. It didn't actually say anywhere on it what time we arrived or what time we were supposed to leave.

They actually do exist. We got on at the Poly on New Year's Eve last year. Oddly, it was just a little paper card that had the date on it and said we should leave after 3 hours. It didn't actually say anywhere on it what time we arrived or what time we were supposed to leave.
I’m not surprised, especially on New Year’s Eve. Maybe the reason we’ve never seen one is because we go in May, October and early November. If someone gave us a time limit we would absolutely obey it. The lack of times on the slip probably indicates they don’t really enforce it, though.

The paper slip I got at the GF had the time of my arrival on it and we were told we had three hours to park.

We went to Narcoossee’s in late October and were just directed to self-parking. No time restrictions.

Maybe they do that during very busy times.
We have parked at the Poly, GF, AKL for dinner multiple times and have never gotten one of those cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter