Artist Point Driving

• marikujawa

Arblover
    I’ve heard about the three hour pass, but we go to WDW 2 or 3 times a year for a total of 14 to 21 days. We have been going since 1984 lol. We have gone to dinner at almost all of the resorts - Contemporary, Grand Floridian, Boardwalk, etc. We have never once in all those visits been given a three-hour parking pass. I’m not saying they don’t exist - maybe it’s the norm at the busiest times of year. Nor am I saying it isn’t a good idea, since it doesn’t seem like a meal should take longer than that. Just seems strange that in all those visits we’ve never been given a time limit.

KayaWildfire

Mouseketeer
    I’ve heard about the three hour pass, but we go to WDW 2 or 3 times a year for a total of 14 to 21 days. We have been going since 1984 lol. We have gone to dinner at almost all of the resorts - Contemporary, Grand Floridian, Boardwalk, etc. We have never once in all those visits been given a three-hour parking pass. I’m not saying they don’t exist - maybe it’s the norm at the busiest times of year. Nor am I saying it isn’t a good idea, since it doesn’t seem like a meal should take longer than that. Just seems strange that in all those visits we’ve never been given a time limit.
    They actually do exist. We got on at the Poly on New Year's Eve last year. Oddly, it was just a little paper card that had the date on it and said we should leave after 3 hours. It didn't actually say anywhere on it what time we arrived or what time we were supposed to leave.

marikujawa

Arblover
    They actually do exist. We got on at the Poly on New Year's Eve last year. Oddly, it was just a little paper card that had the date on it and said we should leave after 3 hours. It didn't actually say anywhere on it what time we arrived or what time we were supposed to leave.
    I’m not surprised, especially on New Year’s Eve. Maybe the reason we’ve never seen one is because we go in May, October and early November. If someone gave us a time limit we would absolutely obey it. The lack of times on the slip probably indicates they don’t really enforce it, though.

• Deb & Bill

DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention
    The paper slip I got at the GF had the time of my arrival on it and we were told we had three hours to park.

marikujawa

Arblover
    We went to Narcoossee’s in late October and were just directed to self-parking. No time restrictions.

gharter

DIS Veteran
    Maybe they do that during very busy times.
    We have parked at the Poly, GF, AKL for dinner multiple times and have never gotten one of those cards.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM
    Disney World Restaurant Menus Disney World Rehabs and Closings

MINI DINING REVIEWS

THEME PARK MAPS

DIS PODCASTS