• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Art the Greeter at the Beach Club

We too are amongst those that missed seeing Art during our 2010 visit. He always put a smile on our faces when seeing him. We hope that he is doing well.

maminnie

Thank you so much for news about Art. I'll be at WDW next week so I'll keep an eye out for him. It would be a real Christmas treat to run into him.

We're so glad to hear Art's well. Hopefully, his family is as well. Art is totally a class act, and one of the reason we love BCV. It's nice to hear he's enjoying his retirement!

He is doing great - you can find him on facebook also - Arthur L Lark - he tries to keep up with it but he is not computer savvy. His email is also listed there :)

Thanks for the update Brenda. I'm glad to hear Art is doing well but I have to say, I miss seeing him at the Beach Club...it's just not the same without his smiling face to greet you.

Art- We'll be there in two days. Hope you are doing well.
5616083607_50ba3c6f14.jpg

Thanks. We bought a Disney frame and had Art sign the glass and it sits in our hallway. He had never had anyone ask him to do that and when we told him what we were planning for it I think he was very humbled.

He played a large role in teaching my children how to greet people properly. Shake their hands look them in the eye and ask them how they are doing. I don't think I've ever met a more sincere or gracious man in my life. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter