Art Of Marvel: What’s Going On With The Restaurants?

Zoomie

Kevin R
We are one week away from staying at Art of Marvel and visiting DLP! Our family is excited about the experience, but I’m finding out that TWO of the restaurants in the hotel are closed?! Can anyone who just visited the property verify that? It looks from the App that Manhattan and Downtown are temporarily shut down. Where are guests being directed for breakfast? As a fail safe, I did make a dinner reservation for us post-park visit at the Yacht Club. I imagine there will be shuttles running between the hotels and parks.

We stayed there a few weeks ago (mid-October) and that was the case then. It's such an easy walk into Disney Village that we just ate there for most meals if not in the parks.

Thank you NM! So strange that they’d shut down both restaurants! There must be a labor issue. I will definitely check out the nearby breakfast options for the family.

Well I was at DLP in August and the restaurants at that hotel were open but only for dinner. We actually had dinner at the Manhattan Restaurant and it was excellent.

We were also in DLP mid-October (11th-14th) and both restaurants were certainly open in the evenings (can't say about any other time as we weren't actually staying at the hotel). We had a lovely meal in the Manhattan and the Parkside looked pretty busy as we walked by it. So as you say, it must be a short-term issue (staffing etc.) that is closing them because they've certainly been running as normal recently.

I believe they are showing as closed in the app but if you are staying at a Disney hotel you can email them to book it for you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!