Art of Marvel Hotel Opening

CHunterK

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
Does anybody know when the hotel will open? I thought by now it would be open but I can't book it.

As far as I know the last thing they said was '2021', but for April at reopening there will only be 2 hotels open Santa Fe and New Port Bay, the others remain closed for now.

It wouldn't surprise me if they delay it till the end of the year when hopefully measures are (partially) lifted and they can make a proper press moment out of it.

Last edited:
I would think that they are going to delay it as long as they can until they can really PR blitz it. It may get to a point depending on levels of tourism and COVID that they just delay it until 2022 when Avengers Campus opens at Walt Disney Studios.

Hotel opened today to guests. Lots of coverage in the media. Feel free to ask if you have questions!

Hotel opened today to guests. Lots of coverage in the media. Feel free to ask if you have questions!
We are going for a week in September and have Center Parcs booked for six nights. We are considering leaving a day early so we have Sunday driving instead of Monday which would mean we need to book a hotel somewhere for one night pre-trip. In your opinion is this hotel worth it for its cost to book it one night just experienced it? My daughter is obsessed with Marvel right now.
Or to the public areas have anything interesting to look at that would be worth a trip over there just to check the lobby out. Thanks!

We are going for a week in September and have Center Parcs booked for six nights. We are considering leaving a day early so we have Sunday driving instead of Monday which would mean we need to book a hotel somewhere for one night pre-trip. In your opinion is this hotel worth it for its cost to book it one night just experienced it? My daughter is obsessed with Marvel right now.
Or to the public areas have anything interesting to look at that would be worth a trip over there just to check the lobby out. Thanks!
I wandered through the hotel lobby and some main areas last week. There is plenty to look at without staying there.

This hotel is the absolute gem of DLP, though I wouldn't recommend sleeping there if your only goal is to check the Marvel art, as most of it is available freely.

Consider blocking 2-3 hours of your time, half of it to crawl around the property (different painting on every floor, plus you also need to check out the convention center). The shop also features exclusive merchandise and is 100% focused on Marvel. And do not forget about the Skyline Bar, which features an interesting experience with their immersive flat panels in the back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter