Art of Animation question for families with babies

jackie311

Earning My Ears
Hello! I will be staying at AOA next month with my 1 year old (and 3 yr old)and was wondering if anyone knows if they have rollaway cribs or pack n' plays?

Hello! I will be staying at AOA next month with my 1 year old (and 3 yr old)and was wondering if anyone knows if they have rollaway cribs or pack n' plays?

Pack n Plays only. If you want a crib, you can rent one from an Orlando baby supply company and they will deliver one for you. We have rented from a A Baby's Best Friend.

Pack n Plays only. If you want a crib, you can rent one from an Orlando baby supply company and they will deliver one for you. We have rented from a A Baby's Best Friend.

thank you so much! My daughter prefers to sleep in a crib over a pack n play so this is great!

We also rented from ABBF on our recent trip and the full size crib was awesome! It folded flat really easily (just pop the mattress out and push in the sides - 10 seconds maximum) and so it was really easy to fold it out of the way when we weren't using it, and pull it out again at nap/bed time. We will definitely rent from them again!

I've also rented from Orlando Crib Rental and they were amazing! We arrived early and got into our room about 3 hours ahead of the scheduled delivery time. I called her and she was there within 45 mins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter