Art of Animation Family Suite

teach39

Earning My Ears
There will be 5 adults and 1 child on our trip September of 2017. I had originally thought we would book a family suite but now I am afraid it might be a little crowded for us. Any opinions on the size and room in the suite? Thanks for anyone's input.

How old are the adults, and how is everyone related? Who would get the bedroom and the only real bed? The other 2 fold outs are separated a bit, but they are in the same big space with little separation. Would the remaining 2 adults and the child be ok with that sleeping arrangement?

My husband and I, 2 daughters, son in law and granddaughter age 4. I am really thinking maybe too close quarters for us. So now thinking POfQ because of size and easy walking for 4 year old. Would have to get 2 rooms but hopefully could be connecting or close to each other. Do you know if any discounts might apply to this resort in September? I know it is excluded if free dining is offered.

I am wondering the same thing. We have 4 adults and 2 small children though. We are trying to decide the suite or two rooms somewhere else. I have herd the suites are smaller than they look in the pics. We are also going in September 2017.

I had heard that too so I decided to go with two rooms at Port Orleans French Quarter. Smaller resort so not as much walking for the
little one after a long day at the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter