Arriving next Friday--F&W special events

GeneralTso

DIS Veteran
We arrive next week. We've done F&W before. I wanted to get any opinions and ideas on any special events you've done this year that you think are worth trying to book. Anything new and exciting?

I realize some things are already sold out, but I'm willing to go down that rabbit hole.

We are DVC, and I've exhausted all possible events there and there are none left.

Thanks!

We arrive next week. We've done F&W before. I wanted to get any opinions and ideas on any special events you've done this year that you think are worth trying to book. Anything new and exciting?

I realize some things are already sold out, but I'm willing to go down that rabbit hole.

We are DVC, and I've exhausted all possible events there and there are none left.

Thanks!
Hi General - The F&W special event reviews are on the Restaurant Board in the main F&W thread. I’m unable to merge you to the thread because it’s a different forum so here’s the link for you:
2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 31, 2017 - November 13, 2017

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter