Ares Travel cheapest price for tickets right now?

Sorry, I was wrong. When I checked last week, they didn't have anything past December.

Oh, np, I figured maybe it was something that would show up if I went far there in purchasing and then it might stop me. But, I better not buy though in case my dates change. Of course, by the time I need to guy, the great rice will prolly be gone, lol! hmmm, some thinkin to do, lol,

Ok, so say I get tickets based on the dates I gave them for my expected trip, and then I decide to go before that, will that work? Thx!

Read this thread about trying to use 3rd party tickets outside of the date specified. It is likely possible, but the risk involving such a large purchase is too scary for me:crazy2:. http://www.disboards.com/threads/cheap-tickets-dates.3430736/#post-54078683

Hmm, yikes! Well, I guess I definitely better hold off on buying our tickets right now till we are def set with our dates. Really makes me appreciate Undercover Tourist we always use for our WDW tickets. Never any issues like this with them , just buy your tickets and use them whenever you are ready!

Actually, I might as well just buy them with the 11.6% discounted Disney gift cards I end up buying btwn Target and Raise. That's still a good discount off the $315.00 five day hoppers! If I do that this fall, I should still be able to use those next May, right?

Thanks very much for the heads up and the thread link, Cal-Pie! Appreciate the info!

Actually, I might as well just buy them with the 11.6% discounted Disney gift cards I end up buying btwn Target and Raise. That's still a good discount off the $315.00 five day hoppers! If I do that this fall, I should still be able to use those next May, right?

Yep, the only stipulation with buying tickets online with gift cards is that you can only use one gift card per purchase. So, that gift card has to be for the exact amount of the ticket, or you have to use a credit card for the difference. If you buy at the ticket booths, you can use multiple cards.

I am buying variable amount Disney Gift cards through Kroger, for exactly $315 dollars each, and purchasing individual tickets online. With Kroger's 4X fuel program, I figure I'm saving 14%, so not too shabby. I also purchase gift cards to cover dining expenses.

Tickets purchased directly through Disney now are valid through Dec 2016, so no problem for May, HTH!

So I just bought four tickets on Last Minute Travel. 5 day park hoppers were $279.72 for an adult. I will be getting an e-ticket mailed to me that I take to the turnstile. It will take up to seven days to get the email. I will update how long it actually takes once I get said email.

So I just bought four tickets on Last Minute Travel. 5 day park hoppers were $279.72 for an adult. I will be getting an e-ticket mailed to me that I take to the turnstile. It will take up to seven days to get the email. I will update how long it actually takes once I get said email.

Did you have to pick your arrival date when you ordered? Are you close to your trip date? Thanks.

Hmmm, I get mine by going thru raise.com and can get target gc's at about 6.7%, there, plus the 5% using my target red card to pay off the target online shopping cart with the gc's in it.

We don't have a Kroger's here, nor do I buy that much gas, lol! But, 14% is great!

Hmmm, well I prolly won't be able to get a $315 card, going thru target online like I do, lol. But great to know that tickets bought now thru Disney will go all thru next year!

Thanks again for the good info!

I received the electronic tickets this morning. So it took about 12 hours to get the email with the tickets.

Now that I have actually printed them...there is no date to start using them but there is an expiration date of December 31, 2016.

We just signed up for Last Minute Travel Club. Are there any additional fees upon check out with the tickets? Should we put our travel date one day early to be on the safe side or will it not matter? (If they are vouchers and we need to go to the ticket window, we may redeem them the night before since we might be at downtown Disney anyway.)

We just signed up for Last Minute Travel Club. Are there any additional fees upon check out with the tickets? Should we put our travel date one day early to be on the safe side or will it not matter? (If they are vouchers and we need to go to the ticket window, we may redeem them the night before since we might be at downtown Disney anyway.)
There were no other fees. The initial email stated that it could take up to 7 days to email the vouchers, but it only took them 12 hours to send them. They are etickets. You take them to the gate upon entering Disneyland.

I just bought tickets through Last Minute Travel Club; thanks for recommending that. $279 each for adult and $266 for kids, so a substantial savings.

If you have friends or family in military the base tour office has them for 291 adult, 276 child, no service fees. We buy ours there everytime and as far as no risk options they usually tend to be one of the cheapest.

LMT says the code is invalid. Thanks anyway.

The code is constantly changing, but there is almost always one out there. Do a search on retail me not, and a few other coupon sites, you will likely find something that works.

The code is constantly changing, but there is almost always one out there. Do a search on retail me not, and a few other coupon sites, you will likely find something that works.
I just used the code a few minutes ago and it worked. I would try again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter