Area's to Cool Off

mamagonemouse

WDW Gold Passholder
Hi everyone!

I was thinking of buying DVC and love that they have lounges. It got me thinking, if we don't buy, where are the good chill spots? I'm looking for area's with AC. One I really like is eating at Columbia Harbor House (closed right now) because it's a quick service with a decent sized indoor sit down area. It makes it nice to have spots you don't need reservations so that I can organize our backpack or stroller and cool down. Btw, CHH does allow strollers! Any tips welcome :)

Any walk on indoor show. Phil harmagic , carousel of progress, laugh floor. Might also get lucky with a bench outside a store that has a nice ac breeze.

While Columbia House is currently closed, you will find their menu and a\c at Tomorrow land Terrace.

Not sure I understand your question. Are you asking where to cool off when at a park? You mention DVC so not clear what you are really asking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter