Are You Still Nervous About Going On Hollywood Tower Of Terror?

TiNKERBELLAo5

"So wear me like a locket around your throat, I'll
Are You Still Nervous About Going On Hollywood Tower Of Terror Even Though You've Been On It A Millon Times? To be honest i still get nervous during the pre-show in that room and while on the ride RIGTH before the 1st drop? I love then ride and i could ride it all day. I was just wondering if anyone was nervous too :confused3

i love that ride. when i was there in may the tot was walk on so my sister and i did it 14 times lol.

haha, oh yeah. I always start panicking right before the first drop, when everyone is sitting there silent in the dark. That's why I love the ride, because i've never ONCE been scared out of my mind.

the first time i went on it, i was laughing hysterically. now i don't laugh anymore, but i still love it!

i am like that with almost every ride (except maybe small world and TTA ) i always need a first ride to calm down and the second is just so funn!

kidpluto said:
i am like that with almost every ride (except maybe small world and TTA ) i always need a first ride to calm down and the second is just so funn!

Im fine w/TOT but smallworld gives me the hebbiejebbies idk its pretty scary when u think about it all of those disney rides w/talking dolls are pretty darn weird......Brrrrr.... im not kidding :blush:

disneygalsdd said:
Im fine w/TOT but smallworld gives me the hebbiejebbies idk its pretty scary when u think about it all of those disney rides w/talking dolls are pretty darn weird......Brrrrr.... im not kidding :blush:

THANK GOD IM NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!

i always thougth that if you sat the farthest on the left (closes to the dolls) in the last row ( on ist a small world after all) that you will be sucked underneath the water:scared:... lol the last time i was there (aug 05) ista small world was closed... i think they needed to clean up the bodys.... :rotfl2:

i was kidding about the bodys part but i wasnt kidding about the last row...

I get nervous whike I am in the line and like right before it drops but thats about all. and for tinkerbelle and disneygal after reading kingdom keepers I will always be scared to go on its a small world, because in the book the dolls come to life and try to kill them...

yeahhh i get scared that im gonna have like a heart attack from the shock lol ( iknow its not gonna happen lol but still i thikn it is) but once it happens i love it...me and my bro sometimes have time to have a whole convo when were waiting to be dropped after like the 3rd time
lol like THIS RIDE IS AWSOME YEAH I KNOW (high fives) lol good memory lol but just before i start to like bug out so i try to calm myself down a biit then maybs i wont be as shocked...also i dont like the feeling of the blood being rushed up and down your body lol when im on it i jsut visualize it (not good) :tilt:

I never get nervous. I don't scream either. I just sit back and enjoy the ride. I do sometimes make an exagerated face for the picture though. lol

I was so scared of it that the employee had to take me back down to the lobby on the Silver elevator and I had to wait for my sister and dad to finish

Yes, I do!!! :blush: :blush: Right as we ended the ride one time I sort of screamed omg...some guys started laughing at me...oh well!! Atleast I got up the guts to actually go on it! That alone for me is a feat in itself!

I am like that with almost all rides. In fact, I'm such a chicken that I've never ridden it! I have a reason though: it's all drops, and I HATE drops. I've never been on a roller coater with big drops. And yes, It's a Small World has always been boring for me (my family likes taking pictures of me being depressed and bored), but after Kingdom Keepers, I'm gonna be freaked out even more.

:teeth: (If you smile, they stop!!!)

I have never been on that ride but... When I went to disney (the last time I went) we wre about to go on it but I had on the Rock'in Roller coster like a billion times and I was about to throw up so I didn't go on it because I would of tossed my lunch so yea... :rolleyes:

When you go into pitch black and they hold you there for at least five seconds :confused3 .Because u don't know which you are going . Up or down. :confused3

I get nervous in the Pre-Show and walking into the 'grounds' for the ride.
It freaks me out.
And I'm not ashamed to admit it!! :)

Oh absolutely! My heart starts pounding and usually I mutter, smiling of course, "I'm gonna die now!!!"

Course, it's def 1 of my fav rides ;)
Most of my fam, cept my mom, hates it...they just don't like that falling feeling, so it's become sorta "our" ride :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter