Are you and your spouse/fiance/bf/gf members of the Disboards?

Mickey76

This is my happy place.
:)

Hi everyone, I don't know if this is the right board to ask oor if there is a right board to ask, but I'll ask anyway?: Are you and your Spouse/fiance/boyfriend or girlfriend a member of the Disboards? I ask because my girlfriend and I are both members. I'm Mickey76 and she is Piglet203. We both have been members since May of this year. Together we have replied or posted close to 400 posts since then. I can't speak for her, but I can say in my case I have learned a few things that I didn't know that she liked or disliked about Disney. Disney is probably our most common bond, other than our great sense of humor. We will be going to WDW next May and it's fun to find out what she likes and dislikes. Not surprisingly, she feels almost the same way about most things as I do. Anyway, let me know if your partner is also a member and how good that makes you feel. For me it feels great, since there aren't a lot of people out there that seem to like Disney as much as I do. To find a person that likes Disney just as much, if not more, is a great feeling, especially since she has so much more to offer than her fascination with Disney. Do you feel the same?

Mickey76:)

I think you are very lucky to have found someone to share your interests. It's such an important part of a relationship. I am a member of the board but not my husband. He just reads anything I tell him is interesting. He enjoys Disney as I do, but he's not the message board type of person. We own DVC so he justs gets the info I read and he enjoys that.

My boyfriend has signed up for the DIS, but he has only posted once to a question about computers--that's his obsession! :D

Yes! I am NoodlesTheRabbit and my wonderful boyfriend is arm316. We visited the World together in May 2000 and we both have been hooked ever since! we are going back October 27- November 3...only 74 more days. This is shaping up to be a fabulous trip too...we had ressies @ CSR, but got the AP rate for WL where we had dreamed of staying. MNSSHP tix are bought for Halloween, and Super Soap Wknd is going on, AND the 100 years of Magic starts then. Whew, this planning is tiring.

Any other DIS couples out there??

Yes, I post a lot on the CB...DB is G_Eeyore and posts occasionally..

Me and my dear fiance are both members but he is much more of a lurker and I am more of a poster, his name is DisneyFunFan.

Well Mickey76,
I love to come on here and see the things you talk about. I think it is so cool to learn more about eachother through this site. I love that we think alike about almost everything when it comes to WDW..........I can't wait to go!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Piglet & Mickey!

Well I guess you lucked out just like me! My Husband is Simy1 on the Dis Boards.... both of us are Disney Fanatics!!!

Andy (Simy1) started loving Disney from when he was little, he wrote a paper on Walt when he was in Elementary School!

And myself, I was born in California so for two years of my life all I did was go to Disney! And after my family moved to Alaska we went back every year to see relatives!

It is great to have Disney in common, especially since Andy has seven months in the military till he is done and then we are off to Orlando!

Both our degrees are in Journalism, however Andy wants to get into Public Relations, and I hope to get into Special Events Coordination. See, our goal is to work for Disney professionally for a couple of years, till we have our family.

Both being from the West Coast, we will probably end up back there someday, but we will always both be kids at heart..... Visiting Disney and raising our kids (hopefully who will love Disney as much as us!!!)

Congrats and best wishes to both of you!!!

my DH owns his own business and it takes 25 hours a day sometimes. He falls asleep listening to me read the threads of interest to me. I manily post on the pin collectors board http://www.disboards.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=37. I live just miles from the Disney Cruise Terminal so I post on their boards once in a while as well.

I came to wander through this forum because I have arranged and coordinated two proposals at Disney property and what fun I had. If anyone ever wants help with something like that please contact me. So I wanted to see what this forum was all about.

Kathryn
pintrader
kath@myarea.com

Well, Mickey and Piglet, my DF keeps threatening to begin posting on The DIS Boards, but mostly he just "lurks"! We've visited WDW together 2ce, and now I can safely say that he is ALMOST as big a Disney fan as I am! :)

my DF thinks it's cute that I finally found a "chat venue" that interests me!
He likes Disney, suggested it for our HM, but doesn't have a desire to come on himself. he says he'ss just let me do all of the Disney planning and that he knows I 'll do a great job. (He just hopes these sites will save as much money as I keep telling him they will!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!