are you allowed to use other pools??

Status
Not open for further replies.

tipsytrtle

Mouseketeer
are you allowed to use other pools?
we are staying at POP for 16days.... my best friend is meeting us for the second week (also staying at POP)
we dont ahve water park or park hopper tickets but would love to check out the cool pool shared by the Beach and Yatch club resorts....
can we go and spend a few hours at that pool or no??

:hippie:

are you allowed to use other pools?
we are staying at POP for 16days.... my best friend is meeting us for the second week (also staying at POP)
we dont ahve water park or park hopper tickets but would love to check out the cool pool shared by the Beach and Yatch club resorts....
can we go and spend a few hours at that pool or no??

:hippie:

Sorry, no you can't. The only "pool hopping" allowed is between sister resorts, or if you are a DVC member staying on points - and even then, there is no hopping at Beach Club's Stormalong Bay, or at the pool at Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Pool hopping is not allowed. The only guests who can legally pool hopp are DVC members staying on points during certin times of the year and with permission from the Resort they want to swim at, however the only pools they can not pool hopp to SAB at the Yacht & Beach Club, or the pool at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Besides that guests staying at Sister Resorts can pool hopp between pools. So that would include All Star Sports, Muisc and Movies. It's also for guests at Port Orleans Riverside and French Quater.

double lol.:lmao:

the pool police will get you (or at least the pool snobs will make faces at you) If they can figure out you don't belong.

No, pool hopping is not allowed. The only ones allowed are guests staying at the All Stars (Sports, Music, Movies) can hop among those 3 resorts and POR/POFQ guests can hop between those 2 sister resorts. Other than that, DVC members are allowed to hop anywhere except SAB at BC/YC and AKL.

double lol.:lmao:

the pool police will get you (or at least the pool snobs will make faces at you) If they can figure out you don't belong.

Lol - I've never thought of it as beig a "pool snob" - more of a crowd control thing. Once you fill up the pool area with guests of other resorts, there isn't room for the guests who are paying to stay at that resort.

The cool pool in between the Yacht and Beach Clubs is so cool that they don't allow pool hopping of ANY kind there.

Sorry, but you will have to make use of the three pools at Pop Century only.

I saw where you will be there for 16 days but don't have park hopper passes. You might rethink that. You might also want to look at getting annual passes. If you are doing Disney World for the entire 16 days. The annual passes typically pay for themselves after the 10th day in the Disney four theme parks. And you can always get one day passes for each of the two water parks.

First let me say, I don't think I have ever replied to one of these posts. That being said when someone post this it really amazes me. I really don't mean to sound as though I am flaming the OP and I realize not everyone knows all the ends and outs of Disney but why would anyone think that you can book a resort for $59-109 per night and them just drop in at any pool where those guests are paying $259-600 per night for that upgraded pool and other amentities. I must say if I were laying by the pool at the Poly, BW or wherever and heard a conversation as others have reported from guests obviously not staying at that resort I would find the nearest CM and point out said pool hoppers. To have to stalk pool chairs is one thing but to have to wait for someone to give up a chair thats not even staying at that resort.....Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter