Are you allowed to pay for valet parking at The Contemporary and leave your car all day to visit MK?

Queen of the WDW Scene

It's only MY opinion, YOU decided to quote it.
If so what is the cost?

We are staying offsite for the first time in quite a while and would prefer to walk over to MK vs parking at the TTC and having to most likely take the ferry due to monorail reduced schedules.

Of course if it's prohibited or frown upon then we would not consider doing it.

We do not have an ADR at the resort if that would have made a difference in the answer.

Just be ready to go back to the TTC if you don't have an ADR, even with being willing to pay the valet. It depends on how crowded it is that day

I've seen them turn vehicles away from valet parking if they were not staying there.

We had no problem with valet the Saturday before Christmas and MK was PACKED!
I would have a back up plan just in case though. Also another thought, you could make an ADR at one of the Contemporary restaurants, valet park (not for the free 3 hours) and let them know your are planning on going to be parked there for the entire day. You would still have to pay to park, but would be absolutely able to be in valet.
But if you don't make your ADRs you would then be charged the $10 pp cc fee so parking cost would become significant...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter