Are you a psychopath?

PoohBears#1fan

DIS Veteran
Apparently they use this to test people and 80% of convicted psychopaths gave the same answer, so here goes, how many have we here. LOL (Disney addiction definately does NOT qualify you as having psychopathic tendencies) :)

A woman is at her mothers funeral and sees the most perfect man she's ever seen. Two weeks later she kills her sister - why?

Will be interested to see what everyone says but if you know this already please dont give it away till we suss out the phsycos ;)

erm...the man is her sisters husband/boyfriend, and she has to get rid of her before she can get him ?

The perfect man is the vicar/priest performing the burial? She bumps off her sister so that she can go to another funeral? :p

hmmm, killing her sister is a bit extreme though, couldnt she just attend random funerals if that was the case :-)

I'm a psychopath - killing anyone is a bit extreme...especially over something as trivial as a bloke ;)

Originally posted by PoohBears#1fan

A woman is at her mothers funeral and sees the most perfect man she's ever seen. Two weeks later she kills her sister - why ?

Is the answer " Why not ?"

David :D

Okay, my take on this...... if we knew why, we'd be psychopaths:confused: ?

My firsdt thought was the same as Tron:rolleyes:

But after reading Penny's answer I bet she's right;)

Been thinking so hard about this - I think I'm turning into a psychopath. Maybe she killed her just because she wanted to, nothing to do with the man.

It's obvious - if the man had turned up at her mother's funeral, he would probably turn up for her sister's as well. At least I think it's obvious! (FX: Music from Hitchcock's "Pyscho" plays in the background, as Rob's hands begin to twitch...)

Regards

Rob

Maybe the man WAS her sister who'd had a secret sex change operation and when the woman found out she fancied her own sister she killed her out of rage and embarressment .

Libby

Being a male the answer is so obvious:

THE WOMAN HAD PMT AND AS SHE DID NOT HAVE A MAN IN TOW TO ASSAULT HER POOR SISTER KOPPED IT!!!!!!!

I think most sane married men will completely agree with me on that statement - and I have been married for 30 years!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Her sister borrowed and ruined the dress she wanted to wear for the date with the perfect man.
A man is not worth killing for but clothes and shoes are ;).

I would say that the undertaker was the perfect man - perhaps I'm just psycho. Mind you as a church organist I get to go to far too many funerals!!

What a great thread and some hysterical answers! Should everyone be taking this a bit more seriously Jo??!!! :D

I'm with Roly Poly ... no such thing as the perfect man, though I'm not giving up searching!!

As for Rob .... hmmm .... seriously worrying!!! :eek:

Grumpy John .... I'd watch it if I were you!!!!!! ;)

Astrid xx

No such thing as the perfect man?

NONSENSE!

Now, as to why she killed her sister... she did it because she could.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter