• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

are we not allow to cancel online??

Seem to be site issues. My advice is to call MS (or use chat). Consider emailing Member Satisfaction to report the issue & request expedited fix. Sorry you have to deal with this right now.

Check to see if all of your address information is listed in the reservation.

I had trouble canceling a reservation yesterday. Tried and failed multiple times. Then, I realized when attempting to modify the reservation that there was no email address listed on the reservation. I entered an email address and saved the changes. Afterward, I was able to cancel the reservation.

Check to see if all of your address information is listed in the reservation.

I had trouble canceling a reservation yesterday. Tried and failed multiple times. Then, I realized when attempting to modify the reservation that there was no email address listed on the reservation. I entered an email address and saved the changes. Afterward, I was able to cancel the reservation.
AFAIK, that has only been an issue with VGC reservations. Were you cancelling a VGC reservation or one elsewhere?

Something is not right with your account or that reservation because I canceled two different rooms yesterday for December. Both at BWV without any issues.

Yep I’ve been having this issue with both of my VGC contracts but not the other (non VGC) ones. No one I’ve talked to can figure out why I can’t cancel or modify myself online. I’ve been using the chat feature and just have a CM do it for me. Quite annoying...

Yep I’ve been having this issue with both of my VGC contracts but not the other (non VGC) ones. No one I’ve talked to can figure out why I can’t cancel or modify myself online. I’ve been using the chat feature and just have a CM do it for me. Quite annoying...

For VGC it's long been an issue that the email gets removed (no idea why). You can go in and modify the reservation, add the email and save that modification. Then you can cancel it online. It takes maybe an extra minute or two vs having to call in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter