• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are we getting new vacation planners soon, has anyone gotten a new one yet

wdwstar

DIS Veteran
Are we getting new vacation planners soon, has anyone gotten a new one yet? the last one dvc mailed out was 2004/2005. i am sure alot of people want to start planning their 2006 vacations. ;)

They don't usually come this early. No need for the planner to start planning 2006 though. Most things stay the same except for the holdiay dates, and those can easily be figured out.

I got one last year - 2005-2006 - Goofy and a family on the front?

the 2006-2007 won't get mailed out until at least Sept - probably Nov.

The 2005-2006 planners came out late last year. A lot of members never got theirs. I finally got one after I asked MS for one.

Just for fun, ( :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: ) using my scanner and photo editing software, made this image up in about 15 minutes.

18721DVC_Planners.jpg

And just for REAL fun...download Caskbill's software. IT is worth having!

I have the new Vacation Planner, but if you have Caskbill's software, the planner is only good for a coloring book, fire-starter, etc.

No...it's too glossy for that!

thank you, i know the points remain the same except for holidays and i know i can go the dvc website to look at the point chart and i have caskbill 's downloads all of them, LOL, they are great and i have all my trips saved thru caskbill's program. its just nice to have a planner in front of me to look at and to take it with on trips to start planning my next trip. i was just wondering if i was the only one that did not get one. i will call ms and see if they can send me one. thanks :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter