Are they still doing the Parks After Hours?

mickeys friend

DIS Veteran
Not sure if that's what it was called, but it was something like that ( Parks After Hours), but I know it was a extra charge. Wondering if they are still having it and how do we find out the dates? Thanks for any help.

They haven't done it since late last year I believe. No word on if it'll return but it doesn't look like it

The last dates this year was in march and nothing is appearing on the schedule as of right now. It doens't mean it won't but some have posted that guest services replied it's harder to find dates in more crowded times of year. They do try to be far to normal guests and not reduce hours for it..

If you are going in the near future, they are having special hours at Pandora in Ak from 11 pm to 1 am each night for resort guests. I know it is not the same, but wanted to make sure you were aware of another possible option.

It is still listed in special events so I would say they will have it again. Wouldn't they remove it if they plan not to have it any more?

I would guess they would do it again come fall after crowds slow down some. We went May 2016 and it was incredible! Couldn't recommend it more.

I doubt it, starting end of august, several nights a week MK is closed early for the ticketed parties except for a couple very busy weeks.. Generally it makes days without parties really crowded at MK and I can't see when they would fit this in. I would love it and gladly pay even more for a few nights sprinkled around fall so I hope I'm wrong.

It is still listed in special events so I would say they will have it again. Wouldn't they remove it if they plan not to have it any more?

It did that last year as well, then suddenly went away and that's when the rumors that it would be coming back again started and it reappeared.. They also redid that section of the website so my guess is it went away to update it and try to describe the event better as it really sucked the first year.

I doubt it, starting end of august, several nights a week MK is closed early for the ticketed parties except for a couple very busy weeks.. Generally it makes days without parties really crowded at MK and I can't see when they would fit this in. I would love it and gladly pay even more for a few nights sprinkled around fall so I hope I'm wrong.

It did that last year as well, then suddenly went away and that's when the rumors that it would be coming back again started and it reappeared.. They also redid that section of the website so my guess is it went away to update it and try to describe the event better as it really sucked the first year.

I would love it if they offered the after hours events on the non-MNSSHP dates. Seems like a good match to me. More time for those that don't go to the party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter