Are they changing Tutto Italia?

BoosGram

Better than a candygram....I tink, therefore I am.
We're going in Feb and after checking the menu on the DIS, I was able to make ressies for Tutto. I also noticed the menu page said the restaurant would be changed as of this fall. Does anyone know if they are going to make it a different restaurant? I can only assume that they won't be doing anything before Feb since they allowed us to get an ADR there. Any news?

They kept saying they were going to,a nd keep not doing it. The reviews have been so fantastic, and business so brisk, I think it took them by surprise. And now with an economic downturn, maybe it will continue to be backburnered for a while.

They kept saying they were going to,a nd keep not doing it. The reviews have been so fantastic, and business so brisk, I think it took them by surprise. And now with an economic downturn, maybe it will continue to be backburnered for a while.

Thanks. Good point. I hope they just leave it; we really liked it.

We ate there in APril, it was to die for and back then they said they have no plans to change anything.

We ate there last month and again it was out of this world and they still said they have no plans to change anything

If you want to see tons of pics and full reviews click on my links in my sig

We just LOVED Tutto's....so much that we made 2 ADR's there for our next trip in January!!

Loved Tutto's too. It used to be called something else, and in fact in Disney's 2009 DDP brochure it's called by it's old name.

i read that and thought the same thing but i was able to make an ADR there for December and they said they had no plans of changing it again.

Thanks for all your input. I agree; "If it ain't baroque, don't fix it."

This restaurant gets rave reviews and I am not understanding it. It seems like it is mostly $25 pasta choices. What does everyone get here that makes it so good? (I am interested in entree choices mostly.)

I am in NJ & you can get good Italian food mostly anywhere.

People keep saying they were going to change it but if I could sell a plate of macaroni for $25 I wouldn't change anything!

This restaurant gets rave reviews and I am not understanding it. It seems like it is mostly $25 pasta choices. What does everyone get here that makes it so good? (I am interested in entree choices mostly.)

I am in NJ & you can get good Italian food mostly anywhere.

People keep saying they were going to change it but if I could sell a plate of macaroni for $25 I wouldn't change anything!

I'm in the same boat. I almost got sucked in and made an ADR due to all of the positive reviews, but balked because of the prices.

I think it's a great value if you're on the DDP, but we aren't so we won't be eating there. I cook Italian at home every Sunday anyway!

I'm in the same boat. I almost got sucked in and made an ADR due to all of the positive reviews, but balked because of the prices.

I think it's a great value if you're on the DDP, but we aren't so we won't be eating there. I cook Italian at home every Sunday anyway!

I will be on DDP but after looking over the Tutto menu, it just doesn't seem that they have much variety if you do not want pasta. I am going to try to book Chefs de France instead.

Although its pretty much pasta or bust, the pasta is probably the best I've ever had. It was delicious!! And I'm not a big pasta guy either.

Hmm..i tried to make an ADR there for Feb and will be on the DDP. But was told that it does not accept the DDP. ANyone else have this experience?

Hmm..i tried to make an ADR there for Feb and will be on the DDP. But was told that it does not accept the DDP. ANyone else have this experience?

It's not on the list yet. Tutto Italia is not owned or run by Disney, so they have to wait until the contract is finalized for 2009. You may not know for sure until the end of the year.

That's really odd; I called and made a DDP ADR for Tutto on Monday for February w/no problem.

I was there about 3 weeks ago on the DxDDP so I am not sure where that is coming from?

They had some specials that weren't pasta. DH had a pan roasted sole that was delish!!!

Its not like other restaurants are cheap compared to Tutto. The dishes were high quality simple and fantastic!

I booked an ADR for January with the DDP and had no problem..

Was able to get Tuttos for Dec 11 lunch today. We have Chef de France booked for the CP dinner on Dec 12 and was unable to switch to Tuttos. After reading the great reviews, I decided that I would rather eat there than at Wolfgang Pucks Cafe for the fourth time and my mother loves Italian food, so think she will really enjoy it.

What are some of the favorite dishes? She really likes meatballs and lasagna. How are those dishes?

Thanks.

I talked to the manager of Tutto Italia last month during the FW festival. He said that after the first of the year they were going to begin construction of a casual restaurant, like a pizzeria, behind Tutto, just off the main walkway.

Was able to get Tuttos for Dec 11 lunch today. We have Chef de France booked for the CP dinner on Dec 12 and was unable to switch to Tuttos. After reading the great reviews, I decided that I would rather eat there than at Wolfgang Pucks Cafe for the fourth time and my mother loves Italian food, so think she will really enjoy it.

What are some of the favorite dishes? She really likes meatballs and lasagna. How are those dishes?

Thanks.

I had and LOVED the Tagliolini con Granchio, Pomodorini Alle Erbe - tagliolini pasta topped with crabmeat, sweet tomato and garlic, abosolutely the best pasta I have EVER had!! DH had the Costoletta Di Maiale - grilled pork chop with broccoli rabe and "mostarda di mele Campanine", tender and moist, and the green were fantastic, something we never seem to eat enough of on vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter