Are these the standard Disney Resort toiletries now?

jkshel

DIS Veteran USMC Vetera
I saw a link showing these as the new standard toiletries at all of the Disney Resorts.. I love the little mouse ears tops!!

wdw-toiletries-2.jpg

Can someone confirm if these are standard at all resorts now? We're staying at Pop for the first time next week and hope they are using these!!

BTW: here's a picture of the "old style" they had 2 years ago when we went last:
caribbean-beach-resort-std-ada2-2-d-g13.jpg

Yes, I believe those are the standard ones at least for Value and Moderate resorts. The Deluxe Resorts might be different from what I've heard in the past.

We were at POFQ in Nov 2012 and got both versions over our 10 day stay, most had the mickey ears though.

Our last stay was June (so it could have changed yet again) but we were in 2 deluxe resorts (YC and AKL) and we did not have the cute little mouse ears on our bottles.

No mouse ears on top of the Deluxe amenities and they were a different scent (grapefruit and bergamot I think) when we were there in January.

No mouse ears on top of the Deluxe amenities and they were a different scent (grapefruit and bergamot I think) when we were there in January.

That's what we had in June -- and I think they were new then. I do like them... but those mouse ears are really cute!

I like the look of the new bottle with the mouse ears. They are really cute. But I liked the old scent better.

We had those in our Royal Room at POR in early February.

We had nothing like that in the rest of our rooms, which were at DVC resorts.

I figured it was a Royal Room thing, LOL.

What's weird is that Disneyland used to have Mickey ear top bottles for everything, and they seem to moving away from them...and now WDW is getting them. Odd.

But I dislike the WDW toiletries anyway.

One of the things I like about the new toiletries is that the bottles are soft and squeeze easily - it seems to be easier to get the product out - at least for me it is.

At the values you'll get the combo shampoo/conditioner (with mouse ears) + soaps
At the moderates you'll get the separate shampoo & conditioner and soaps, Mouse ears. Orange scent very faint.
At the deluxe you get the soaps, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, and shower gel with a green label in grapefruit, no mouse ears.

I wish all the bottles had mouse ears, they are sooooo cute!

All products are H2O, and IMO nice enough that I leave my usual stuff home. More room in luggage ;)

We were at the WL last month and got the grapefruit shampoo, conditioner, and lotion, but no shower gel. My sisters were at POFQ and they got mouse ears.

We were at the WL last month and got the grapefruit shampoo, conditioner, and lotion, but no shower gel. My sisters were at POFQ and they got mouse ears.

Yes, we were at FQ in Jan and got the mouse ears, so cute. But I thought my last WL stay, Jan 2012 we did have lotion? It was still the blue H2O Aquatics line. I know for sure our Aug 2012 AKL stay we had lotion. Strange that you didn't have it :confused3

Also at the Grand Floridian and the Club level rooms will get the Spa line toiletries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter