Are there extra Showtimes at the Walt Disney Theater?

erinburrsir

Earning My Ears
We'll be on the Dream in November for 3 nights and I was curious if there were going to be any extra Live showtimes for the Walt Disney Theater productions due to COVID or if they'll still just have the two slotted times per day with a showing throughout the day on TV. We were hoping to catch a Live showing of Beauty and the Beast but don't know if we'll be able to make the early showing around 6pm or late showing since we have second seating dinner. Does anyone know any information on this? Thanks!

Last edited:
The shows are timed to correspond with each dinner seating. So, since you have second seating, you would attend the first show and it will end well before you need to be at the MDR.

The shows are timed to correspond with each dinner seating. So, since you have second seating, you would attend the first show and it will end well before you need to be at the MDR.

Oops, I think I might've worded it wrong in the original post. We have plans around the first showtime at 6pm and we'll be at dinner during the second showtime. That's why I was wondering if there would be any earlier live showings since we'll be busy for both. Thank you though!

Currently on the 3 night cruises, and this could change before your November cruise, they’re doing two shows of BATB on two separate nights. So there are four opportunities to see the show. Hopefully one of those would work for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter