Are there ever any discounts in February (free dining/room discount)?

billyrich29

Earning My Ears
we are planning a trip during Mardi Gras 2020 (the week of February 25th). Do they normally offer any discounts during this time? Thanks.

There are currently 2 package discounts & a room discount that cover those dates. They have been out for awhile now so availability may be limited. The special offers section of the website shows all of them.

There are currently 2 package discounts & a room discount that cover those dates. They have been out for awhile now so availability may be limited. The special offers section of the website shows all of them.
Are there discounts listed somewhere for feb 2020? I haven’t seen that.

I haven't seen anything for 2020 either. All special offers currently up are for 2019, unless you're seeing a special page we don't know about.

Discounts for January - March don't usually come out till early fall(late Sept/early Oct) - can look here for what has been available the last few years, and when it was announced: https://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/. Starting June 18th you can book 2020 packages, and you can always book now if you definitely want to have a reservation set for certain dates/resort, then call and rebook with discount if there is availability when they are announced.

Is the PP speaking of early 2020 discounts being out from outside the US? That can make a difference.

As a domestic US person, I've made 4 Feb trips since 2012 and found general public discounts for that period usually come out around the first week of October. I've gotten room discounts then for BC and Pop (but never for POFQ). I don't do a DP so not sure about Free Dining but I think there have been "Stay Play Dine" package discounts others can explain in detail.

I'm watching for 2020 room rates to go up online so I can start planning for early Feb 2020!

The PP made that reply in Jan of 2019, so they were probably talking about discounts in Feb of 2019, not 2020.

I'm looking into this EXACT time myself as well (deciding I'd like to celebrate my birthday in WDW for the first time ever, 2/23 lol), so I'm looking for all the discounts I can get. The dates JUST became open earlier this evening to book, but seeing those full rates without any offers or discounts always gets me :faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!