Are there ever any discounts for May or June?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by JodiR, Sep 12, 2004.

1. JodiR

JodiR DIS Veteran

Thinking of going late May/early June. Are discounts ever offered during this time?

Thanks

2. MermaidsMom

MermaidsMom <font color=red>Do you live trap squirrels with cr

Yes there are! The best place to look for historic WDW discounts is at Mousesavers.com. Go to the FAQ and they have a list from 2001 with dates and when they were first offered. It is not a guarantee, but does give you an idea of when they will "probably" happen.:wave:

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. 4greatboys

4greatboys DIS Veteran

Yes, our last trip was May 29-June 12 of this year and we did get AP discounts for our May 29 PC stay and our June 7-12 Poly stay. The rates are a little more than the value season but still a pretty good deal.

5. don8life

don8life Please don't take your organs to heaven. Heaven kn

I got a postcard rate for this past June of $49 a nite at Value. But we all know how random those postcards are!

6. buckeye

buckeye Mouseketeer

We stayed at CSR in early June 2004 for $74 (AP rate). I think the discount w/o an AP was a bit more, but not much!

7. CaseyJr

CaseyJr Remember The Magic

Last May/June I had ressies for CSR. Sometime in late April (or was it early May?) I found a "discount code" that they accepted. I got a NICE credit to my credit card (in fact, as an added bonus, I got an extra set of Disney luggage tags out of the deal, because to apply to code, they had to cancel the old ressie and make a new one at the lower rate).

8. G&J's Mom

G&J's Mom DIS Veteran

For our June trip, I got a postcard. We had already bought AP's and got a great rate with that. Not sure where you live, but there was also a discount for residents of Georgia in June that was the same as the AP rates.

Denise

9. Dalpal

Dalpal <font color=ff00cc>Has a brand new granddaughter!<

Hi!
    If you want to book now and you have AAA, you can get a 15% discount at the deluxe resorts or a 10% discount at the value or mods(i think thats the amount) right now.
    You can always change it if something better come out befor you go.
    I just booked the poly with the 15% AAA discount for July 05. I will get the AP rate when it comes out.
    Betsy