Are there ever any deals on Birkenstock sandals?

ski_mom

DIS Veteran
DD is wanting a pair of Birkenstocks. I've been looking and haven't found much of a deal.

The only thing I've found is at famousfootwear.com, they have their b1g1 50% off right now and the Birkenstocks can count as the first pair, but you can use them as the 50% off pair. So, I could get someone else a pair of tennis shoes or something at a good discount, but I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't missing somewhere that runs sales or promotions on them.

I knew if anyone would know, they would be here!

Yep! Zulily.com often has birkenstocks on sale, but their selection varies. I've gotten myself a pair of Birks on there before, but since there are no returns, it helps if you know what size you need. HTH!

If you have a Nordstrom Rack store near you, you can sometimes find them there at a reasonable price.

The Walking Company sells them and does have periodic sales but I don't know enough about their sale cycle.

Nice! I will have to look to see if they carry real leather or just the synthetic material.

sierra trading post...closeouts from previous years.... I'm still wearing my Mickey birki sandals I got a few years back for $21..... 2nd zulily or 6pm too.... google what you want and 'sale'

The BOGO deal- you may want to check the fine print if you haven't already. The sneakers would have to be the same or more expensive to be the first pair usually.

I get mine at end of season sales sometimes, but if your daughter has her heart set on a particular pair, I'd buy them at whatever the best price you can find right now. The really cool colors often sell out before they go on sale.

Y'know they are making Disney Birkenstocks now on Birkenstock's Aussi website!!! I want a pair :tongue: In answer to your question ive only seem them ever discounted at a few places but Amazon probably has the lowest prices, got my last pair on there for $25.

DD18 wanted these last year as she entered college. I was not able to find a discount anywhere. Plus she wanted a specific pair and color (maybe the Arizona in light brown) they were nearly impossible to find in her size. The closer we got to school starting I was noticing the inventory was going down quickly. I bit the bullet and paid full price. UGH!

ETA: responding to a 2 year old post.. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!