Are there Disney movies you DON'T like? Classics, even?

I actually haven't seen most of the movies you guys mentioned...haha. Probably because I wasn't interested as a child. I was into the Lion King and Beauty and the Beast. They are all on my netflix now though.

I just saw Snow White the other day and it was just..okay. I realize it was the first one though. But I found it really boring.
Also I didn't like Ratatouille and actually didn't finish it all. But I was also watching it by myself.
And..the Little Mermaid is not my favorite. I like the music and everything but just the fact that Ariel changes her whole life for this guy she doesn't even know is kind of strange.

Peter Pan
Pinnochio
Aladdin
I think because all the main characters in these are boys, but I never liked them as a kid. I want to give them all a try now though!

Mary Poppins.. (CAN'T stand it, idk why)

I also don't care for...
Lilo and Stitch (I like the music though!)

Never really saw..
The Incredibles or Cars
I've had them on in the background, but couldn't get into them.

Feels good to say that......

I gotta say I'm not a big fan of Mary Poppins either. Some parts were good and Julie Andrews is cute but I fell asleep halfway through that one too. Maybe I'm just not a big fan of the musical movies. :rolleyes1

Wow not a lot of you liked Bambi or Dumbo! Them two were firm faves of mine when i was a little girl.

I will admit that i do not care for The Jungle Book, boring film, boring characters. Hated it when i was young and i hate it now. If i'm having trouble sleeping I will just put this film on.

Wow not a lot of you liked Bambi or Dumbo! Them two were firm faves of mine when i was a little girl.

I will admit that i do not care for The Jungle Book, boring film, boring characters. Hated it when i was young and i hate it now. If i'm having trouble sleeping I will just put this film on.

Jungle Book!! Yeah, that's another one I never liked either!!

Or Mulan!

DH and I said the worst two we could think of were WallE and Rattitue (I do not know how to spell it). I like to talk and the nontalking in walle is what made me not like it. I also agree stick with the originals, no sequals although Toy Story 2 is good and I will see Toy Story 3. Those were the ones that came to mind that I have seen.

Old Yeller- nuff said.... :(

Pinocchio is one that scared me as a little kid- I even had a book of itm and would skip right over the Monstro page. And how awful when the boys turned into donkeys! ack!

Snow White as a character- she's was sooooo annoying!
I like the Snow White from Shrek so much better- now, *she* kicked some butt LOL

I have to agree with the OP. I dislike Pinnochio and Dumbo. I'm not particularly fond of The Jungle Book either. However, I do have to say that 101 Dalmations is my all-time favorite animated film.

Whoa!! So I'm not the only one who hates Pinocchio! That's one freaky movie!

I have a very serious love/hate relationship with Dumbo... when anyone asks me what my top 3 Disney movies are, it's always up there, but I can't actually bring myself to watch it too often as I end up blubbing like a child! Oh, and I'm petrified of clowns so the circus thing doesn't sit well with me either, lol.

As for Bambi, I can't say I hate it - I just don't 'get' it. So many people go on at me that it's 'the saddest Disney movie ever', but it just stirs no emotion in me at all. I just get bored :o(

1. Bambi
2. Hercules
3. Hunchback
4. Pocahontas

I'm suprised how many of you actually don't like Mary Poppins and bedknobs and broomstcks!!! Those are still my favorites!!!

Traitors! All of you!! How dare you call yourselves Disney fans?? ok I'm just kidding...:goodvibes

Here's what I hate:

Snow White: this is painful to watch. That voice just kills me. But I appreciate it for being the first full length animated film, what they were able to achieve with it and it's staying power and relevancy for more then 60 years! I just don't like it.

Up: I hated this! It was depressing as a PP mentioned. I can't understand why this won the academy award for animation over Princess and the Frog which was so great imo.

Bambi- BORING. I bought this when it came out last time on DVD, watched it once then resold it on eBay.

1. Although it's Disney/Pixar... I really didn't like Cars. I thought it was ridiculously boring and I've tried to see it a couple of times but I just get bored and stop watching.

2. Also, I didn't care for Up. I thought the beginning was wonderful but then the talking dogs... the angry old man... the dogs then (well it's implied) getting killed... no thanks.

3. And... in sticking with the Pixar theme, I really didn't like Ratatouille. Along with Cars, I couldn't finish it, borrrrring.

But, I really love a lot of the other Disney Pixar movies, Wall-E and The Incredibles especially. Wall-E was just brilliant and The Incredibles kept me in it the entire time. And I really like Edna. I love Nemo and Toy Story as well.

Idk how any of you can dislike Mulan, it's one of my favorites.

My least favorite Disney movies:

Pinnochio
Bedknobs & Broomsticks
The Jungle Book
all sequels except for Toy Story 2
and The Lion King...I know most people love this movie, but I never liked it.

I don't mind bambi & my son loves Dumbo, I don't mind it except for the pink elephant scene, that is just odd.

I found Dumbo incredibly disturbing/depressing. I feel like they wouldn't be able to get away with a movie like that today (ie killing his mother, Jim Crow, etc.) I watched it several times as a child and once more in my late teens and I have no desire to see it again.
Until the Princess and the Frog, I have not liked any of the new Disney movies-- Brother Bear, Home on the Range, Chicken Little, Bolt. Of the Pixar releases, the Incredibles is actually the only one I don't care for.

Yeah, I never really liked Pinnochio either. I just didn't get it. Don't get me wrong, I love Jiminy and "When You Wish Upon A Star," but those have become Disney staples. Kind of like Tinkerbell, who people seem to forget was a character from Peter Pan.

I loved The Sword In The Stone as a kid, but I rewatched it recently, and I struggled to stay awake. The plot just seems to go no where....:confused3

I was never really into the princesses, but I've always found Snow White to be practically unwatchable. Theres almost no plot, the Prince is completely useless, and I never understood why the Queen turns herself into an old hag and poisoned Snow when she could have just stabbed her or something. Plus, the dwarfs are annoying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter