are there any Londoners who will be going into Oxford Street Disney Store.......

KarenUK

Earning My Ears
...within the next few days who would be willing to do me a favour and pick me up 5 or 6 pins?

I just phoned and they have a few pins left (Pinocchio, WTP, Buzz) but it will cost me nearly £9 to have them sent! Having done that before I don't really want to spend that much on shipping if I can help it but on the other hand I need some traders!

Don't want anyone to put themselves out, just wondered if anyone was going to be in there anyway.... I would obviously reimburse anybody who was willing for the postage etc.

Not to worry if nobody can...just thought I would ask first before paying so much for shipping!

Thanks

Karen

Karen,

It's only up the road from where I work, if you'd still like me to try and get them for you tomorrow, just give me a shout with the details :)

Penny :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter