Are there any laundromats in Orlando where they do your laundry?

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
I like having clean clothes, but I don't like doing laundry on vacation. :) So is there a laundromat in Orlando where you can drop off your stinky clothes and they'll clean it for you? If so, how much do they charge by the pound?

There is a laundromat on the same side of the road and little past the Super Walmart on 192. We did our own. They have huge machines and lots of them. We did 3 people x 10 days worth in about 1-1/2 hours start to finish including towels and washcloths (we were camping at FW) and had lunch to boot. There are some fast food places right there also. This was in July and they had the A/C so low the DW got a blanket out of the car to stay warm. I loved it. They will do it for you by the pound but I don't know the cost.

I have wondered the same thing Barry. We will be in the International Drive area and I don't won't to do laundry on vacation either. I know you can send it out at the hotel, but I would think that would be very expensive.

Thanks

Almost any coin laundry with an attendant will do it for you. They usually charge either by the pound or load. My dad used to own coin laundrys and we charged by the load. In our case the attendant got to keep the cost above the washer/dryer cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!