Are there any Feb 3-7 Wonder Cruisers?

n8smom

Earning My Ears
Hi there---

We are closing in on our departure ( we got our Docs) for our very 1st Family WDW vacation---

We are my DH-39, myself- 39 and our 5yr old son---
We are celebrating our 15th wedding anniversy our son's 5-day and our 40th b-days!!! With 3 days in WDW and a 4 day cruise and we just added 2 more days to start (Jan 28th) at the HRH and US and IOA--
The christmas decorations are put away and I'm starting to pack as I write this!!!!!
We would love to meet any families who will be cruiseing the same time

n8smom:pinkbounc :bounce:

Hi n8smom!

I'll be on the Feb 03rd cruise for my honeymoon :bounce:
I got the Land & Sea package too, and will spend the 3 WDW days at the BC!!! (I'll do US and IOA after the cruise!)

Your sure to have a great and memoriable honeymoon-- Hope to meet you there!!!!!

n8smom

Sounds like an awesome trip!!!
I wish we would be able to meet you, but we will be sailing as you are leaving (2/7, celebrating our 10th anniversary--yay!). Perhaps we can wave to each other in the port :jester: :jester:
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

We'll be there. My wife, son (10), daughter #1 (9), daughter #2 (almost 4) and myself (35). For my health's sake, I can't give me wifes age. While we've been to WDW over 7 times, this is our first cruise!!! Can't wait. We will be staying at the AKL before and Hard Rock Hotel after.

See you there.

- Brian

Hi Brian

I just read your board about the Superbowl-- I asked the same ? w/o seeing your board 1st-- But anyway My husband is looking forward to watching the game too, so maybe we'll have a chance to get acquicanted there---

n8smom:jester:

I, my DW,(both 38) DS who will turn 13 the day we board and DD who is "6 1/2" along with my parents. I too am looking forward to seeing the Superbowl at ESPN. I just hope they do get it.

I'm looking forward to watch the SuperBowl game too! It seems the superbowl will be a nice meeting opportunity :) Hope to meet you all there too!!!

:bounce: 32 days to the cruise and counting :bounce:
:bounce: 17 days to my wedding and counting :bounce:

By the way, I will be wearing a Philadelphia Flyers jersey on the first day. Number 10 LeClair.
Hal

we also will be on the wonder on feb.3. I am looking forward to watching the super bowl at the espn club as Iwas lucky enough to also watch it there last year as my favorite team won.my wife and two grown sons with their mates and my grandson will be traveling with me.we are taking the three day land ,four day sea trip and are staying at the dolphin.right now I am trying to get reservations at cinderella's castle for breakfast on february 1 or 2 or 3.If anyone has any they are not going to use ,please contact me at kfatdog@cs.com.I only need a table for three.

We too are cruising Feb 3-7. It is myself, DH, DD (4yo) and DS (7yo), MIL & FIL, as well as brother and sister-in-law and nephew (6yo). We are counting the days. We can't wait to leave this cold weather and head south!!! See ya on the ship!! We should all plan to meet for a drink!

Hi there---

It's so exciting to here from families who are cruising-- I recognize you name Ariel Lover from the boards. It's sounds like the ESPN Skybox for Superbowl might be a good place--

Looking forward to meeting everyone---:bounce:

n8smom

Sounds like a party. My family, DD(4), DD(9), DS(10), DW(3?) and me DD(35) will all be there. Can't wait. Hopefully we can all hook up at ESPN for the big game.

- Brian

Sounds like we have a party planned for the ESPN Skybox!! We have first seating but will be there ASAP after dinner. My Dad is a huge football fan and can see him eating rather quickly. My DS will celebrate his 13th bday and is looking forward to going to the Skybox for the game. Don't forget that I will be wearing a Philadelphia Flyers home jersey with #10 LecLair on the back. We should be easy to spot through out the day.(except dinner)

Looking forward to meeting all of you(families included) to help celebrate (1) the cruise (2) Flavio and Mireillie's honeymoon(getting married January 19th) and also DS's Journey into his teenage years.

Getting back to dinner on the first night, I am also planning on keeping it "short and sweet"!!!

Hal

Sounds like a good plan! I hope the ESPN bar is big, or it might be awfully crowded. We have first seating also, but will hurry through dinner to meet up with everyone. DH wants to see the game also, but mainly for the commercials. He is an advertising guy!

Sound like we all have a lot to celebrate. DH and I are celebrating 10th wedding anniversary on board. I can't wait to meet all of you in person! This is going to be a blast!!

Sounds like it´ll be great to meet everybody!!! But... am I the only one here with second seating :confused:

Hi there---

We have a second seating too--- And it's been a bone of contention with my DH and myself for the Superbowl night---
My DH is hoping we can get the 1st seating the night of the game and the the second the rest ( he says he rather miss the first half and not the second---- Of course I don't mind to miss the game at all--- But he doesn't ever ask for much and this is the one thing he really looks forward to-- but I say this cruise is special deal too-- so I'm hoping we can find a compromise and work it out-- I don't want to miss any of the dining rotations---
Hey maybe we'll just leave the guys at the Skybox and the girls can go whoop it up.
My son asks everyday, " Momma how many more sleeps?"

Can't wait-- is everyone packed?

n8smom:pinkbounc :bounce:

We have second seaing. We plan to watch the game right up until it is time for us to go to dinner. However, if it is a close game, my wife may have trouble dragging me out of there.

We're getting close!!

- Brian

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!