Are Royal Guest rooms close to the main building?

hemosprius

Earning My Ears
We're planning on staying in one of the Royal Guest rooms at POR soon, but we're worried about it not being close to the main buildings. We recently stayed at the ranchos in CSR, which was nice and quiet, but about 15 minutes away from the main building. Are the Royal Guest rooms close to the main building and bus stop? Also, if anyone has stayed there, is garden view really worth it? TIA!

They are not far from the main building. It is a very nice walk. I love how pretty that resort is.

We stayed in one without a view, and it really didn't matter because the resort itself is very pretty and surrounded by garden.

we stayed there last week and LOVED the location!! It was maybe a 3 min walk to the main building maybe 4 to the main pool. We were in parterre place. We had a garden view room near the quite pool! It was amazing! I did send a fax and ask for a room near a foot bridge and that's what they gave us! The rooms are amazing! My boys were obsessed with the fireworks !!! have a great trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!