• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are Pooh and Tigger at the Disney 1900 Park Fare Breakfast?

We ate there on our last trip and Pooh, Tigger, Mary Poppins, Alice, and the Mad Hatter were all there.
IMG_1229.jpg

My parents and boys.
IMG_1231.jpg

I love you Tigger!!
IMG_1234.jpg

Mad Hatter showing off his personalized autograph page
IMG_1236.jpg

Mary Poppins with DS11 and DS8
IMG_1240.jpg

Alice was wonderful with the boys they all really liked her!

We were there in June 09 and Pooh, Piglet, Alice, Mad Hatter and Mary poppins were there. No Tigger!!!!!

Couple of comments...

1) I think the official name/theme for breakfast is "storybook". And yes, all of the characters there originate in british storybooks.

2) We've had breakfast at PF every year since about 1999 and Pooh wasn't there one time (Dec07) - I assume it was a CM or scheduling issue.

I don't remember Chip & Dale being there for breakfast. That must have either been short-lived or prior to 2001. I checked all of my pictures back to 2001 and don't see them.

Couple of comments...

1) I think the official name/theme for breakfast is "storybook". And yes, all of the characters there originate in british storybooks.

2) We've had breakfast at PF every year since about 1999 and Pooh wasn't there one time (Dec07) - I assume it was a CM or scheduling issue.

I don't remember Chip & Dale being there for breakfast. That must have either been short-lived or prior to 2001. I checked all of my pictures back to 2001 and don't see them

I believe it was before 2001 - check out the Disney dining page for 1900 Park Fare, and you'll see a photo of Chip and Dale at 1900 PF!

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/restaurants/?sortBy=nG:hasReserveOnlineFacet&fv_221990=on

I know I remember my cousins talking about them at the breakfast from when they were little, and that would be before 2001.

Tiger :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter