Are lock-offs a room request type for Saratoga?

reddog

Mouseketeer
We are booked through a regular cash reservation for a two bedroom at Saratoga. We are traveling with another adult and would really prefer a lock-off. I'm wondering if DVC has lock-offs at Saratoga as a category (similar to BCV booking category) as well as a standard dedicated two bedroom. I would like to try to put in a request for a lock-off, so I'm curious about my chances of getting one rather than a dedicated two bedroom. I assume if all the studios are booked as studios I can forget it. I realize it does come down to what they have available, but I was curious if there was a specific booking category when reserving through DVC.

Thanks!

I don't know if a lock-off request is available for a cash reservation, you would need to check with Disney, not DVC.

:earsboy: Bill

Thank you for quick responses. I realize I have to request a lock-off through the basic reservation process (it is not available as an on-line check in request) and not DVC. Was just wondering whether or not when DVCer's book at Saratoga if that is a specific booking category or if a two bedroom is just listed without a specific classification (i.e. dedicated or lock-off). Just trying to gauge the possibility of receiving a lock-off via a general reservation request, especially if it is a booking category for DVC.

Like any room, it's any guess as to what will be assigned when requests are made!

Thank you for quick responses. I realize I have to request a lock-off through the basic reservation process (it is not available as an on-line check in request) and not DVC. Was just wondering whether or not when DVCer's book at Saratoga if that is a specific booking category or if a two bedroom is just listed without a specific classification (i.e. dedicated or lock-off). Just trying to gauge the possibility of receiving a lock-off via a general reservation request, especially if it is a booking category for DVC.

Like any room, it's any guess as to what will be assigned when requests are made!

For DVC, they are separately booking categories. If I'm not mistaken, cash reservations get dedicated. The description online is "1 King Bed and 2 Queen Beds and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa", which would be dedicated. Lockoff would have 1 queen and 1 double sofabed in the second bedroom.

For DVC, they are separately booking categories. If I'm not mistaken, cash reservations get dedicated. The description online is "1 King Bed and 2 Queen Beds and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa", which would be dedicated. Lockoff would have 1 queen and 1 double sofabed in the second bedroom.

Thank you - that is what I was wondering about. I will still attempt to request a lock-off via a fax to Saratoga Springs, but I will now greatly temper my hope about a lock-off! Anyone out there ever request a lock off on a cash reservation?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter