Are Kylo and Chewie leaving Launch Bay?

DisneyWishes14

DIS Veteran
We are attending the Star Wars dessert party on July 29 and were planning on meeting Kylo and Chewie that evening, but neither have times listed past July 27. Does that mean they will be leaving Launch Bay or do you think their times simply haven't been updated yet? We will also be in DHS on July 27 and can meet them then, but it would definitely work better with our schedule on July 29. Maybe I just need to keep checking meet and greet hours? If anyone has info, please let me know!! :)

I just went to take a look and it said this page is temporarily unavailable. So just another one of Disney's famous glitches! Keep trying.

Thanks for responding! I will keep checking their pages to see if schedules pop up. If not, we'll plan on meeting them on 7/27!

Entertainment schedule for characters at DHS only gets updated 2 weeks in advance but they are expected to remain at launch bay meeting for the time being

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter