Are DIS boards having issues today?

dianeschlicht

<font color=blue>DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Hon
I have had a lot of trouble getting posts to go through today, and all DIS pages seem to load really slowly.

Yes same here Diane, I thought it was our service provider but I see

you and I are not exactly located in same neighborhood :rotfl: so perhaps

it is on the DIS side of things.
:goodvibes

I noticed it starting last night around 10:30, I thought snow was effecting our dish at home but its been just as slow most of today here at work to.

It zips along, then kinda dies. Then it won't connect for a while.

Slow for me as well since last night, but was worse then. It is a bit better today but definately some lag time. I thought it was our service provider.

Add me to the list. It acts as though it gets caught in a loop and I can't go forward or backward. I just get out and try back later. I've had a few times when it just won't come up and I tried going through the main site (wdwinfo.com) and that didn't work. It seems better this morning.

It's also been hit or miss for me for the last two days or so ... right now things seems to be at the usually speed, just a while ago it was very slllloooowww.

I'm slow too...

:rolleyes1 go ahead & laugh...it's OK...I know I have my moments....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter